The Day of our Deliverance

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

<u>The Day of our Deliverance</u>

Isaiah 49:8-13 The Lord says: At the time of My favour, I will answer you, on the Day of Deliverance I will come to your aid. Your destiny is to be a light to the nations and you will restore the Land. Those in exile will go free, they will find a good Land to live in. My people will neither hunger or thirst, the sun will not distress them. I will guide them along level pathways, My people – coming from the North, the West and the South lands. Shout for joy, sing songs of triumph, for the Lord has comforted His people and has pity on them, in their distress.

Hosea 2:14-23 Now, I shall call My people and lead them into an empty place. I will encourage and strengthen them, there the Land will be restored, its vineyards and pastures. They will respond with thanksgiving and joy, calling Me “Husband”, as I will betroth Myself to them forever. I will tame the wild beasts and sweep all weapons of war off the face of the earth, so My people can live without fear. The Land will be productive and My righteous people will be My new sowing in My Holy Land. I will say: “You are My people”. They will say: “You are our God”.  Romans 9:24-26

Isaiah 12:1-4 On that Day, we will praise You, though You were angry with us, now You comfort us. We are confident and unafraid. The Lord is our Deliverer, our refuge  and defense. With joy, we will give thanks to Him for what He had done for us.

Zephaniah 3:19-20 When that time comes I shall deal with all those who oppress you. I shall rescue the lost and gather the dispersed, I shall win for My people renown from all the world. [The second Exodus; of every true Christian, Isaiah 66:18-21]

Isaiah 30:26-30 The sun will shine with seven times its normal strength, on the Day the Lord will save His people. He comes from afar, His anger blazing and His doom heavy. Like a devouring fire, He sieves out the nations for destruction.

Isaiah 66:16The Lord will judge with fire, His sword will test all mankind, many will die.

Habakkuk 3:13-14 You go out to save Your people, You shatter the wicked, they are swept away. [The Judgement of fire, prophesied over 70 times, the Sixth Seal Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath]

Psalm 27:11-13 Teach me Your ways, do not give me up to enemies. Lead me by a level path, for I know that I will see the great deeds of God in the Land of the living

Psalm 37:39-40 Deliverance for the righteous comes from the Lord, He is their refuge in times of trouble. He will help and deliver them, keep them safe from their enemies, because they seek shelter in Him.

Jeremiah 31:2-3 At that time, I shall be the God of all the Israelites [Christians; Galatians 6:16] and they will be My people – a people that have escaped the sword and found favour in the desert. The Lord protected them, from afar He appeared to them, [2 Thess 1:10] He maintains His unfailing love for them, as from times past. [Not the Return, as yet]

Isaiah 14:32 The answer for the messengers is: The Lord has established Zion and in the Land there is a refuge for His people.  [Every righteous Christian, Rev 5:9-10]

1 Peter 4:7-19 The end of the age is upon us, therefore we must lead righteous lives. Use the gifts you have in service to others. Do not be terrified by the fiery ordeal, which comes to test everyone, judgement is coming, those who continue in their faith and entrust their souls to Him – their Maker will not fail them.

Reference: Revised English Bible. Some verses abridged.    Bruce McKerras

Our Hope and our Destiny:

The Prophetic Word tells us how the Lord will save and protect His people during His terrible Day of wrath, the soon to happen Sixth Seal judgement of the nations. Then we will be gathered and will migrate into all of the holy Land. Psalms 107, Ezekiel 34:11-16 and Isaiah 66:18b-21, Isaiah 35:1-10 are some of the best prophesies about this. We Christians are the Lord’s people, His chosen; John 15:18, 1 Peter 2:8-10, and we are the people; nation, who bear the proper fruit. Matthew 21:43. We will, at last; be His witnesses, Isaiah 43:10 and His Light to the nations. Isaiah 49:8, Acts 13:47 So, basically there is no need for anyone, other than the 2 Witnesses to go to heaven, Rev 11:12 The whole idea of a rapture removal of Christians to heaven, is not part of God’s plan for His people. Therefore, a body change is not necessary or logical, before the final wrap up and then all those whose names are written in the Book of Life, will receive immortality and be with God for Eternity, when God and therefore: heaven will be on earth. Rev 21:1-4

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar