"The Coming of the Second Great Reformation" Soorin Backer

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "The Coming of the Second Great Reformation" Soorin Backer

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Over the last two years, God has been speaking to me about the second Great Reformation through a series of encounters. I’d like to share two of these encounters with you.

Martin Luther and the Winged White Horse

The first vivid encounter happened in April of 2016, when our family went to Los Angeles to participate in AzusaNow, hosted by Lou Engle. As I was worshiping, I saw Martin Luther swoop down from Heaven, riding a winged white horse, and nailing another scroll to a wall. As Martin Luther returned to Heaven, he declared, “It’s time for another Reformation!” (October 31, 2017 was the 500th anniversary that Martin Luther nailed his 95 Thesis to the Church door in Germany.)

The Path of the Single Pearl

The second encounter I wanted to share happened during the summer of 2018. Our prayer group was interceding for the Pearls of Hope Conference and waiting on the Lord. Suddenly, I saw Jesus in front of me. He approached me without any words and simply held out His hands. I looked into His cupped hands and saw a pile of glowing pearls. As soon as I realized that Jesus was holding pearls in His hands, one dropped and started to roll away. Immediately, I knew that I was supposed to follow that single pearl.

This pearl rolled down a narrow road paved with cobblestones. The road was lined on either side with stone houses and cottages that reminded me of old Europe. I heard in my spirit that this was old Germany. I wondered aloud why God would show me old Germany since I’ve never had any desire to visit Germany. As soon as I uttered those words, I heard an answer in my spirit and I blurted the answer. “This is Germany in the time of the first Reformation!”

The pearl continued to roll down the street until it came to a stop at the doorway of a small cottage. It stopped and waited for me to catch up. As I approached the house, the pearl started to roll again. It rolled into the home and I knew I was supposed to follow it into the dark cottage. Once I entered, it took awhile for my eyes to adjust to the dark. Then, I perceived that a small bed was shoved up against the corner. There were cobwebs and dust everywhere. The house felt like it hadn’t been occupied for ages. (Photo via Pixabay)

As I hesitantly walked forward, a figure moved on the bed. It startled me. Again, my spirit knew I was supposed to approach this figure who was sitting with his back against a wall. I saw an old man with long, white hair and a long, white beard, clothed in rags, watching me with great intensity. The old man’s eyes were burning with blue fire. Life and passion emanated from him and he was vibrating with energy. He said with great authority and dynamic power, “I’ve been waiting a long time for you.”

Before I could respond, the old man began to transform. His hair and beard turned dark and short. His clothing started to shine and changed into a modern-day suit. When he had completely transformed into a young man, I recognized the face of my Savior! In astonishment, I cried, “Jesus!”

The transformation continued around me. I felt like I was in a time traveling machine like we see in the movies. The cottage started to morph into a modern-day penthouse. I could see the luxurious furniture, the floor to ceiling windows, which looked out into the vast city lights, electricity and technology that signaled the old German cottage was now an opulent penthouse of this current age.

I was surrounded with the best of the best this life has to offer and Jesus was standing in the midst of it all. There were so many more details to this encounter as the Lord spoke specific prophecies to each of us in the prayer group. But I will limit this writing to the most pertinent prophecies regarding the second Great Reformation.

Revelations of the Second Great Reformation

The Lord spoke very specifically that the first Reformation had been hijacked by division, religion, and tradition. God knew that the first Reformation would not bring the Body of Christ into its full purpose but it was a necessary step in the process of maturity. God isn’t threatened by immature stages of development. In fact, He factors in the growth process and celebrates every step of the journey.

Secondly, He revealed that the first Reformation did not have the proper resources to bring about cultural transformation in the nations. It birthed ideologies, freedom from oppressive religious control and the individual right to study the Scriptures. However, because of the immaturity in the Body, God could not entrust the resources that would have given the Church influence over nations.

This second Reformation will be marked by incredible Kingdom abundance, technological advancement and organic communities of like-minded and like-hearted people networking for the benefit of mankind. Old paradigms will be discarded as new revelations of God’s nature will come to light. Some of our old cherished doctrines will be challenged and we will have to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit into greater measures of truth. (Photo via Unsplash)

In this coming year, some in the Body of Christ will experience a supernatural doubling and tripling of their incomes. Financial miracles will be common. Supernatural cancellation of debt, downloads of innovations and inventions will position us for great wealth. God is going to leverage financial abundance to take us into spheres we did not have access to before. Wealth will give Believers an audience with national, educational and cultural leaders of society.

“Then you will see and be radiant,
    And your heart will thrill and rejoice;
    Because the abundance of the sea will be turned to you,
    The wealth of the nations will come to you.
    A multitude of camels will cover you,
    The young camels of Midian and Ephah;
    All those from Sheba will come.
    They will bring gold and frankincense,
    And will bear good news of the praises of the Lord.”
    (Isaiah 60:5-6 NASB)

God has every intention of taking this Reformation to its proper completion so that the Church can grow up to be the mature Bride of Christ. Wealth is only one of the ways that this Reformation will be resourced. As we continue to grow and advance, more revelation of Heaven’s blueprints for our generation will come. Watch and listen as new prophetic voices are emerging that will help us navigate a whole new era in the Kingdom of God.

Soorin Backer
    Soorin Backer Ministries
    Email: soorinbackerministries@gmail.com

Soorin Backer Ministries (SBM) carries a unique anointing of holistic healing. Her ministry is marked by deliverance, healing and miracles. Also, personal prophetic ministry is a huge emphasis for Pearls of Hope Conferences. Gifts of the Holy Spirit flow freely during her meetings and her teachings have challenged paradigms that have kept Believers bound to religion. SBM’s increasing influence is due to her focus on genuine intimacy with God, healing individuals, families and churches. Soorin’s radio show has been broadcast nationwide and SBM is gaining greater influence across different media platforms.

Source: http://elijahlist.com/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar