The BRANCH of Jesus Christ’s Planting (Israel's Prophetic Word)

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words The BRANCH of Jesus Christ’s Planting (Israel's Prophetic Word)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

“Thus says the Lord of hosts, saying: “Behold, the Man [Jesus] whose name is the BRANCH! From His place He shall branch out, and He shall build the temple of the Lord; yes, He shall build the temple of the Lord.  He shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule on His throne; so He shall be a priest on His throne, and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.”
    (Zechariah 6:12-13)

About a month ago I saw Jesus in a wooded area; He stood several feet away. He wasn’t wearing a shirt; I only saw Him from the waist up.  His back was toward me.  His hair was shoulder length, and (*)His flesh/skin looked tan (slightly golden brown). I had only seen Jesus as a white fleshed man (in the Spirit and in the physical) He held something in His left hand, but I could not see what it was.

[NOTE in March 2018: (*) “His flesh looked tan (slightly golden brown)”: Jesus was showing me, above, His flesh as a Hebrew/Israelite/Jew.]

During the next five days I could both Spiritually see and feel Jesus backing up into me.  His back was still toward me.  It seemed as though our flesh was becoming one as He moved backward into me very slowly. Originally, I had no idea why Jesus was doing this. (**)Jesus later explained that He was totally consuming and filling my inner-man with the fullness of Himself [as He will do for all who are within Him (John 17:1-3; 2 Pet 2:9-11)].

On the fifth day I saw that there was a small dead branch protruding from Jesus’ left hand; there were smaller dead branches shooting off of this larger branch. For some reason, unknown to me at the time, Christ reminded me of the following scripture:

(John 15:1-8)
    “I [Jesus] am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.  Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit.  You are already clean because of the Word which I have spoken to you.  Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
    “I AM THE VINE, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.  IF ANYONE DOES NOT ABIDE IN ME, HE IS CAST OUT AS A BRANCH AND IS WITHERED; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.  If you abide [live] in Me, and My Words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.  By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.

As I looked at the dead branch, I thought perhaps it represented me since I was the one seeing it. Jesus immediately said to me, “You (Chris) are not the dead branch. I stand between you and the dead branch, and I am addressing (speaking to) the branch.  You carry My heart.  I will not let it [His heart] die within you, My Love, Amen Amen and again Amen.

I was then able to see clearly; (**)it looked like Jesus was going to throw the branch away.  I could see that the branch had grown from His left hand, and it was still attached to Christ in this manner; but it looked completely dead.

[NOTE (**) in March, 2017]: (**) “it looked like Jesus was going to throw the branch away”:  Jesus later explained, in March 2017, that He was not throwing the branch away.  Instead HE HAD JUST GRAFTED ISRAEL, THE DEAD BRANCH, BACK INTO HIMSELF: His left hand. (see Romans 11:11-27 at the bottom of this page)]

Eight days later this vision and teaching continued:

I heard Jesus say, “Be still, Child, and hold My hand in yours now.  As I took Jesus’ hand in the Spiritual realm, I immediately saw Him. I held Jesus’ right hand as we walked down a path; the path went through beautiful large leafy trees that glowed with light.  The light was brighter than sunlight.

We walked a ways and then stopped at the edge of a large mountain cliff.  We both looked down into a large valley below us. The valley was filled with dead looking trees.  Jesus said, “They will not die; they will live, Chris.”

We were still holding hands as Jesus said, “This is the Valley of Decision.  As each tree turns to Me, Christ, the trees become light. The Valley is quickly turning toward Me.”  Sometime later I remembered that as I had looked at Jesus I did not see the dead branch protruding from His left hand any longer.

Several days later Jesus again took me to the mountain’s overlook, and I saw that many of the dead trees, and the branches on these trees had become an abundance of light(s); the leaves were a mass of bright shiny golden light!

Jesus said, “DO NOT GIVE UP GOD’S/MY HOPE IN YOU, Chrissy, My Love, Amen Amen and again Amen.  As I looked at the Valley I saw indescribable beauty.

Jesus says, “Now see this on earth.  Begin to see and meditate on My changes in the hearts of humans; and see Me, who is this light, appear on earth.  Again, DO NOT give up hope, Amen Amen and again Amen.  Child, I am in control and know all things.  I’m a delightful surprise this morning, and now you will see and experience more than you ever have – keep your eyes on Me.”

(Isaiah 60:19-21)
    “The sun shall no longer be your light by day, nor for brightness shall the moon give light to you; but THE LORD WILL BE TO YOU AN EVERLASTING LIGHT, AND YOUR GOD OF GLORY. Your sun shall no longer go down, nor shall your moon withdraw itself;
    for the Lord will be your everlasting light, and the days of your mourning shall be ended. Also YOUR PEOPLE SHALL ALL BE RIGHTEOUS; they shall inherit the land forever, THE BRANCH OF MY PLANTING, THE WORK OF MY HANDS, THAT I [your Father] MAY BE GLORIFIED.

(Isaiah 61:3)
    To console those who mourn in Zion [also called New Jerusalem, Jerusalem], to give them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they may be called TREES OF RIGHTEOUSNESS [Christians also],  THE PLANTING OF THE LORD,  THAT HE MAY BE GLORIFIED.“

(Jeremiah 17:7-8)
    “Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, and WHOSE HOPE IS THE LORD.

[NOTE (***): A couple of weeks after this, our Lord said, and thus confirmed, that the dead branch that had protruded from His left hand was Israel. Praise God, IT IS ISREAL’S TIME.  Also See NOTE: (**) above.]

(Romans 11:11-27)
    I say then, have they (Israel) stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles [all unsaved and those who were once unsaved]. Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness!
    For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them. For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but LIFE FROM DEATH?
    For if the firstfruit [Christ; 1 Cor 15:23] is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy [Rev 6:16], so are the branches. And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree, do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the ROOT, but the ROOT [Christ] supports you.
    You will say then, “Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in.” Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. And THEY ALSO, IF THEY DO NOT CONTINUE IN UNBELIEF, WILL BE GRAFTED IN, FOR GOD IS ABLE TO GRAFT THEM IN AGAIN. For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree [with us]?
    For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, THAT BLINDNESS IN PART HAS HAPPENED TO ISRAEL UNTIL THE FULLNESS OF THE GENTILES HAS COME IN. And so
    ALL ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED, as it is written:

“The Deliverer [Jesus] will come out of Zion [Jerusalem, New Jerusalem],
    And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
    for this is My covenant with them,
    WHEN I TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS.”

(Isaiah 4:2-6)
    IN THAT DAY THE BRANCH OF THE LORD SHALL BE BEAUTIFUL AND GLORIOUS;
    And the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and appealing
    For those of Israel who have escaped.
    And it shall come to pass that he who is left in Zion and remains in Jerusalem will be called holy — everyone who is recorded among the living in Jerusalem.  When the Lord has washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and purged the blood of Jerusalem from her midst, by the spirit of judgment and by the spirit of burning, then the Lord will create above every dwelling place of Mount Zion, and above her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day and the shining of a flaming fire by night. FOR OVER ALL THE GLORY THERE WILL BE A COVERING. And there will be a tabernacle for shade in the daytime from the heat, for a place of refuge, and for a shelter from storm and rain.

Brothers and Sisters, Please pray that God pour out His Holy Spirit on all flesh so that all may be saved.

(1 Corinthians 12:3)
    Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and NO ONE CAN SAY THAT JESUS IS LORD EXCEPT BY THE HOLY SPIRIT. [also see Acts 2:17; Acts 2:21]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar