The Big Dark Monster Turned into a Little Pile of Ashes – By Bob Kloppel

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words The Big Dark Monster Turned into a Little Pile of Ashes – By Bob Kloppel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

I am reminded of what I consider to be a metaphor not recognized by most. It has to do with Irish writer Bram Stoker’s 1897 story “Dracula”. The vampire’s reign of terror ended when a man who understood its vulnerability to the light of day pulled back the curtain of the dark and gloomy room in which he had confronted the evil being, and being caught off guard the light of day in a few short moments turned the monster into nothing but a little pile of ashes. The kairos moment fast approaches when the Light of God will flood our world turning all the works of the devil into ashes! The Light of His love will be so compelling that we will embrace it with great speed and joy. We will be transformed and our darkened world will become truly Edenic! Abundance, peace, beauty, joy, the purposes of God, and love. I am with you…..this is not wishful thinking but a glorious reality in the making!! Hallelujah!!!

Bob Kloppel
    kloppels3@yahoo.com

Clu Monroe
    Participant

Hallelujah indeed!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar