Silencing the voices of darkness

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Silencing the voices of darkness

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Geoff Pick
    Participant

<div class=”bi6gxh9e”><span class=”d2edcug0 hpfvmrgz qv66sw1b c1et5uql lr9zc1uh gfeo3gy3 a3bd9o3v knj5qynh oo9gr5id”>
    The Spirit of God comes to reveal the secrets of the hidden work that is going on all around. The years of grace lasted long and the days of the abundance of provision have lasted long, yet the hope of heaven become dim and distant in those days of peace and safety. The enemy had quietly been sending sleep on many busy lives and time for treasuring God alone became rare for so many of my own.</span></div>
    <div class=”bi6gxh9e”><span class=”d2edcug0 hpfvmrgz qv66sw1b c1et5uql lr9zc1uh gfeo3gy3 a3bd9o3v knj5qynh oo9gr5id”>The plague has been as an alarm to call the sleeper to awaken. The moment for many to seek the Lord of all.</span></div>
    <div class=”bi6gxh9e”><span class=”d2edcug0 hpfvmrgz qv66sw1b c1et5uql lr9zc1uh gfeo3gy3 a3bd9o3v knj5qynh oo9gr5id”>The Spirit of death has said, “let the children of God be deceived in this time of confusion”. While a few are reckless …  others sit in fear of the powers of darkness. Many voices cause much noise on the subject of the plague, bringing so much confusion.</span></div>
    <div class=”bi6gxh9e”><span class=”d2edcug0 hpfvmrgz qv66sw1b c1et5uql lr9zc1uh gfeo3gy3 a3bd9o3v knj5qynh oo9gr5id”>I’m not calling you to absorb words that frighten you. I want you to continue in confidence in my promises, deepening prayer and stretching your faith in me for the coming harvest. As the world loses its busy momentum and pleasures, I am detaching my people from their former distractions. This is the time for strengthening the body of Christ and for each one of you to come to me and surrender wholeheartedly.</span></div>
    <div class=”bi6gxh9e”><span class=”d2edcug0 hpfvmrgz qv66sw1b c1et5uql lr9zc1uh gfeo3gy3 a3bd9o3v knj5qynh oo9gr5id”>The present season in the world brings days of uncertainty. I am calling you as my own, to experience the true reality of resting and rooting down in me. Trust me to guide, lead and provide as the difficult times continue to ebb and flow. My body is to be strengthened and envisioned for battle. Prepare your swords for advance. You are not to fear the darkness, as my victory sits ahead, you shall see my Kingdom moving forward step by step. There is a vast road ahead of conquest and battle – stand together – together with and led by my Holy one, the walls of the enemy have already been commanded to fall before you who walk before me.</span></div>

Clu Monroe
    Participant

Amen brother.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar