“See and Know Me Within Your Heart” (Christ’s Love Letters)

Home Forums FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT- Works of the Spirit, Gifts, Teachings and More “See and Know Me Within Your Heart” (Christ’s Love Letters)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

“… those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

(Isaiah 40:31)

Beloved, Be still and hold tight, Amen.

This day is our day, My Cherished (1)One, Amen. (2)Grace, great Grace is given to those who wait upon Me, their Lord.  My manifested glory begins to appear in and through many Children, the sons of God. Hold tightly to Me, who is this Glory.

Seek and see the Name above all names, Christ Jesus (see Phil 2:9-11).  Bring My balance and love to all who will see and hear, Children.  Know Me ~ as you love all.  This is who I am, and who you must become.

It is My own love that brings unity to My One Body of Believers, and causes My (2)grace to manifest and materialize through My Holy Spirit.  Love, rather than anger or despair is the nature of Christ within you.  Again, see Me and know Me within your heart and mind, Amen Amen and again Amen.

(Phil 3:20-21)
    For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to HIS GLORIOUS [One] BODY, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.

[NOTES and SCRIPTURE:]

(1) “One”:  See Deut 6:4Mark 12:29Gal 3:20

(2) “Grace”: Strong’s Concordance of the Bible defines the Greek New Testament word translated “Grace” as: “NT:5485 … spiritual; especially THE DIVINE [God’s]INFLUENCE UPON YOUR HEART [thru God’s Holy Spirit], AND ITS REFLECTION IN LIFE; INCLUDING GRATITUDE.”

In His Love Always, Chris

Like Us/Become Our Friend On Facebook

Christine Williams Prophetic Ministry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar