Scribe Report for April 2017

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Scribe Report for April 2017

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Deborah Taylor
    Participant

April 2017 will be an unusual season. I was drawn to the book of Nehemiah, and was led to center my blog posts around this story.  Nehemiah was a royal cupbearer grieved by the conditions of his home in Jerusalem and driven by his passion to rebuild its destroyed and burned walls.  We are in a building season.  I heard the Spirit of the LORD say, “Build in the midst of opposition and adverse weather conditions and I will demonstrate the power of an unshakeable Kingdom and like a strong and mighty lighthouse My people will bring hope in the midst of the storms.”

The seasons are out of alignment.  Watch and pray.  I see many troubled by the economy, governmental leaders, inclement weather, increase in crime, etc.  “Do not alarmed by what you hear or see on the news,” says the Spirit of the LORD, “only hide yourself in Me and allow Holy Spirit to lead you in the days ahead.  Focus, redirect, and realign with the word and find peace.”  Ask to see as God sees.

Do not forsake the assembly of yourselves.  An assembly can take place anywhere, in your homes, coffee shops, restaurants, offices, grocery stores, etc. for where to or three are gathered together in My name there Am I in the midst of them.  Be encouraged for I AM coming soon!

PRAYER POINTS:

Continue to pray for America.  Ask for wisdom and understanding.  Pray for peace. Seek mercy. Ask God to heal America, bring repentance, and to protect her from the coming storms.

Continue to pray for Israel.  Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.  Pray for God’s timing in all things.

Pray for Russia, China, North Korea, Turkey, Italy, Bahamas, Egypt, Switzerland, Iran, India, Japan, and Pakistan.

Kingdom Blessings,

Released for prayerful discernment April 1, 2017

©April 1, 2017  All Rights Reserved.

Reprints in full or excerpt form allowed if link to source (thewritersinkhorn.com) is added and the message is not altered.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar