RUN TOWARDS THE GIANTS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

RUN TOWARDS THE GIANTS

A Word for 2019

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

I want you to consider the future of this nation and what you can do about it.

If My people who are called by My name would humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear their prayer, forgive their sin and heal their land.

Yes, this is the condition you must meet in order for Me to come in like a flood and wipe out the evil of the land.  Be sure to know that all these things the evil one is doing are not gone unnoticed.  I see ever tactic, every scheme and maneuver of the enemy and every strategy he is using to take over this land but mainly he is using the complacency and deception in My people to take over.

My people who are called by My name will rise up in My power and in My name will pull down the strategies and the strongholds of the evil one.  They will rise up with head set like flint and run towards the giants.  They will not retreat when things look like they are getting worse for them.  They will use the Sword of the Spirit, My word, to hack off their heads.

Yes, the major heads of the enemy come in twins, or pairs like pride and prejudice comes in a pair.  Yes, they work together.  I will show you these pairs if you continue seeking Me.  They will be defeated if you attack both at the same time.  Like crime and destruction go together. You must get the doorkeepers to clear the pack.  You must even go for the root, not just the branches or it will build itself back up.

You must draw close and consecrate yourselves like many already are.  Most of all you must know Me intimately.  You must draw close and allow Me to walk through you leading and guiding you into all Truth.  You must know My name and use My authority, as it is yours.  You must resist the evil one and he will flee, but most of all you must not fear for the enemy rules and reigns through his tactics of causing one to fear through terror.

Yes, many are fearful.  They don’t know any other way to be.  I will set the captives free from fear and they will rise up a mighty army and conquer the enemy.   My will be done.   My kingdom will come on earth as it is in Heaven.

I am sovereign, King of the universe,  and My plan and purpose for this nation will take place.  Do not worry or fear for I fight for you.  If I am for you, who can be against you, says your Lord and King.

Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Amen!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar