REST IN HIS GRACE

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

REST IN HIS GRACE

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

“To the praise of His glorious Grace, which He has freely given us in The One He loves,” Ephesians 1:6.

As I was communing and basking in The LORD’s presence, I felt to write the following.

When I look into Your Eyes, I see Love. I see Grace.

I see that same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwelling in me quickening my mortal body.

I see you saying…. “Come be with Me and feast with Me, for I want to set you free with the truth of My Word.

I AM life. I AM abundant life. I AM the same Spirit that brought life to you when you first believed and received My Righteousness.

I want to bring you into a deeper dimension of who I AM.

Commune with Me and know Me not just to know about Me but to really experience the glory of My Grace that you are made free to receive in Me.

Life is abundant and free in Me. There is no lack. There is no remorse. Everything works together for your good. You gain much through all that you experience in Me.

Reach out and touch Me and receive life. My lifeblood is flowing in you cleansing every impurity.

Yes, I forgave all your sin and healed all your distress so that you can just rest. Rest in Me by streams of Living Water rushing freely.

Say now that this is the day that I have made and I will rejoice in it. Be free and stay free,” says your LORD and King.

Clu Monroe
    Participant

love.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar