Reopening churches and all other activities in DRC – Pastor Mahamba Wa-ibera Ev

Home Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION – Articles, Personal, Encouragement, Prayer, Testimonies, Fellowship, Missions , Revival, etc. Reopening churches and all other activities in DRC – Pastor Mahamba Wa-ibera Ev

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Reopening churches and all other activities in DRC

Dear in Christ,
    Thank you very much for supporting us in your daily prayers as we have been in lockdown because of COVID 19.
    The DRC President has allowed churches to reopen on August 15th and schools on 3rd August.
    But all other activities including borders, airports, football grounds etc will reopened according to his schedule beginning today.
    Activities will reopen and people will continue keep the guidelines for protecting themselves against COVID 19 and Ebola that has reappeared again in Northern DRC and some cases again in Beni.
    May you stand with us in prayer as we are planning to reopen churches on August 15th and continuing with evangelism in primary and secondary schools.
    We will also start travelling as we go for missions.
    May God bless you abundantly
    Yours in Christ
    Pastor Mahamba Wa-ibera Evariste
    Founder and Senior Pastor of Ebenezer Evangelical Church International
    Beni Democratic Republic of Congo
    Central Africa
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

The birth of my second child – Pastor Mahamba Wa-ibera Evariste

Dear in Christ,
    Just to remind you that I am expecting my wife Elizabeth to deliver a baby before the end of this month.
    May you be praying for  her so she can deliver without complication although she delivered my first child by operation.
    May you be praying also for provision for the possibility for the hospital expenses
    God bless you abundantly
    Beni Democratic Republic of Congo
    Central Africa
    genegarcia
    Participant

Hello and God bless you.

I am praying for your prayer request.

Have a great day.

Sincerely,

Rev Gene Garcia

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar