Receive the promised reset–the Holy Spirit baptism of power. Bll & Marsha Burns

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Receive the promised reset–the Holy Spirit baptism of power. Bll & Marsha Burns

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster
    THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS
    Receive the promised reset–the Holy Spirit baptism of power.  This is the time of the divine reset.  Forget the past and begin again.  Now, today activate your faith so that you can receive a new and fresh infilling of My Holy Spirit, says the Lord.  1 Peter 2:9  But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS
    In a vision I saw someone climbing out of a dry well.  And, I heard the Lord say to those who have been stuck and stagnant:  Use your energy to get up and climb out of your darkness.  Fruitfulness doesn’t happen to you, but is the result of your efforts to do what may seem impossible.  Rise up and walk strong.  Rise up and put on My strength, says the Lord.  I will do through you that which you cannot do alone.  Psalms 30:11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar