PUSH.. THE WATER HAS BROKEN!

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words PUSH.. THE WATER HAS BROKEN!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    henryfalcone
    Participant

The Breaking of the Water

By Henry Falcone

Beloved of the Lord, all those of you who have been pregnant with My word, the word of the new season that is in you. I declare today, “your water has broken” and the destiny baby that I have placed in you womb is coming out. PUSH! PUSH! PUSH!

Yes, the trials you have faced these past few months have been a sign to you that the “water has broken.” So I say to you, it is time to PUSH. When the trial comes? When the enemy comes to try to accuse you or the Lord your God… PUSH. Push in prayer! Push in Worship! Let the cries of true travailing prayer come forth from your spirit. The time to bring the baby forth is now.

Your destiny moment is now here to be birthed in Kingdom of God reality. You have waited such a long time for these things to come to pass. But I say to you, “I could not bring them forth in the religious church age or they would have been devoured by the enemy or by the hands of men.

This baby is holy. This baby is a “man-child” within you ready to take its rightful place in the heavenly realm with me. This baby is going to function in you and through you from the heavenly realm, and manifest all that I have spoken to you on this earth NOW!

Push, I say, PUSH! Don’t stop! Don’t quit! Don’t give in to the enemies lies that say it will never happen. Don’t listen to his words that it is to late or you have missed your time. PUSH! PUSH! Bear down and don’t stop pushing until you see with your own eyes that which I have promised begin to come to pass for you and your families. I have sent My midwife of the Holy Spirit to help you push. PUSH!

I am not a liar. I am not slow, says the Lord. That which I said shall surely come to pass if you don’t faint, if you don’t give up. Now is not the time to stop. Now is not the time to look for false comfort in the pressure that is around you. Now is the time to PUSH OUT all that I have placed in you.

When you worship me, in spite of all that is going around you, you are pushing. When you pray in the Spirit and travail in spite of the enemies attacks, you are pushing the baby out. The whole creation is joining with you in this last pushing moment of history. For everything is about to change on planet earth and it is coming forth as you push. PUSH!

Bring the baby forth destined to rule the world with a rod of Iron with King Jesus. Push! PUSH! Don’t stop! Don’t be hindered. Let Me remove everything out of your way. Trust Me, put Me in remembrance in the time of the trials and storms and you will PUSH, PUSH, PUSH.

As you push, the mountains that have tried to stop you will crumble. The sea that has tried to drown you and the fire that the enemy has sent to burn you will cease. The pressure will only cause you to be loosed into the fullness of your destiny. Fear not when you walk through the waters, I will be there and through the flames. YOU’LL NOT BE DROWNED, YOU’LL NOT BE BURNED, FOR I AM WITH YOU, SAYS THE LORD.

PUSH, PUSH, BELOVED PUSH! Push through and come to Me like never before. Come and leap with Me upon the mountains. Let Me fill you with My Kingdom power and glory now. I will give you strength to bring this to birth. I will give you power and love to push and travail like you never have before.

For my full grown sons and daughters are coming forth from the PUSHING. Every push is changing your destiny on the earth into my purposes and plans. Every PUSH is becoming a mighty weapon in My hand to pull down principalities and powers that have tried to stop you. PUSH!

PUSH AND WORSHIP ME WITH ALL THE LOVE IN YOUR HEART. PUSH AND ALLOW MY SPIRIT TO PRAY THROUGH YOU IN TRAVAILING IN PRAYER. PUSH AND DECLARE ALL THE WORDS I PUT IN YOUR MOUTH.

A thousand shall fall at your right and 10,000 at your left, but none of these cleansing judgments will come upon you. You will see only the judgment of the wicked.  You are pushing, you are pushing into the Secret Place of the Most High God. You will PUSH to be far above principalities and powers of darkness. You are pushing into that seated place with me in my heavens says the Lord. Each push is bringing you forth as a man-child where you are coming forth into that place of fullness and victory.

As you arise by your pushing and come up into that place with me, the devil, you enemy, the one who accused you before me day and night is cast down to where you once were and now he will be placed under your feet. He will accuse you no more.

YOU MUST PUSH: PUSH. DON’T GIVE UP! DON’T GIVE IN! DON’T STOP SEEKING ME NOW! DON’T LISTEN TO ANY OTHER VOICE THAT SAYS YOU WON’T MAKE IT, YOU WON’T GET IT, OR YOU ARE SO BAD GOD WON’T DO IT FOR YOU. PUSH…… PUSH… APPREHEND ALL THAT I HAVE FOR YOU SAYS THE LORD.

Now is your destiny moment, YOUR WATER HAS BROKEN, IT IS TIME TO PUSH FOR THE BABY OF ALL THAT I HAVE CALLED YOU TO BE AND TO DO IS NOW COMING FORTH TO MANIFEST ON THE EARTH. Not as a babe, but as a man-child seated with Me so where I am you shall be also, for I have made a place for you.

PUSH MY LOVE, PUSH. I will make it a joy to push and not a burden says the Lord for with every push I will give you deeper clarity, deeper insight, deeper revelation into My divine purposes. They will now manifest in you and through you on the earth. You will delight to push even more. For eye has not seen, nor has ear heard, all the things I have in store for those who love Me.

PUSH MY LOVE PUSH. THE TIME HAS COME!

Henry Falcone

http://www.openheaven.com

henryjfalcone@gmail.com

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by henryfalcone.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by henryfalcone.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar