Prophetic Words – Quality Not Quantity – Debra, Rivers of Eden Ministry

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Prophetic Words – Quality Not Quantity – Debra, Rivers of Eden Ministry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Prophetic Words – Quality Not Quantity

2091419-Paul-the-Apostle-Quote-For-to-me-to-live-is-Christ-and-to-die-isThe testimony of Jesus flows through prophecy. The essence of prophecy is Jesus Christ, the living Word of God. Every prophetic word I receive take up residence in my heart.  I watch it form in me as the life of Christ grows and expands within me.

In the beginning, I grabbed each word and rushed with them, believing that the time was always NOW for its manifestation. I took no interest in them forming my character….I wanted them now and rushed forward prematurely into the reality of the words without the Reality of the WORD, Jesus Christ.

God is not so much interested in prophetic word after prophetic word released into our lives.  He is watching the forming of Christ in us, the Living Word to flow through the words we are given. With each word comes a responsibility to watch Christ form His life in and through us. Each true prophetic word we are given allows the life of Christ to be formed in us. And before true life comes, there is a death. Death always comes before true resurrection power flows.

That means we see something begin to happen within as we release ourselves to Him.

To live is Christ, and to die is gain. Phillipians 1:21

Each true prophetic word miraculously causes a death within us before a life in the word begins to bloom. The Father is intent on seeing the Son glorified – not man, not the prophetic, not the gifts. To live is Christ and to die is gain.

We don’t orchestrate our own death. You can’t choose to die. You are already dead. Now the choice is to live…..to live in Christ. That naturally comes along with a submission to His will and His ways.

For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God..Colossians 3:3

We died in Christ and our life is not our own. Therefore a true prophetic word is not our own but has been orchestrated in heaven to be deposited in our lives, worked through our lives as we humble ourselves before our Lord, and flows through our lives over time.

With each prophetic words comes a greater death to our desires, our will, our ways………so before we jump on every word that comes our way……. realize that each one comes with an invitation……more of Him……less of me.

Debra

Living with Passion and Purpose In Christ,
    Debra
    About Me
    Rivers of Eden Ministry
    Contact Page

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar