Prophecy for America ~ Captivity

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Prophecy for America ~ Captivity

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jacky Julyan
    Participant
    Jeremiah 29:23-26 ~ This word came from the LORD UK time around 4.00 pm
     This is a prophetic word for the nation and church of America 11/04/2017

PODCAST HERE

Then the Word of the LORD came to me.

Captivity ….. Captivity …. Into captivity you will go.

You have broken My laws, defiled My House, My Temple, your body with idols.

Circumcise your hearts O My people!  You have rejected what is right and embraced your sins.

I gave you a land that was free.  I Myself gave this to you as a gift.  You have squandered your inheritance with evil thoughts and deeds.

Captivity awaits you – Do not think to yourselves that I am a God who does nothing.  Can I a holy God brush all your sins under the carpet?  No!  I will expose them.  I will expose all the secret things of your heart.  There is nothing hid from My sight.

You have forfeited your rights to My blessings.  How can I bless a nation, a nation whom I have given the gift of freedom, a nation blessed above all the other nations in this earth?  How can I go against who I am?  I am a Holy God, I am a Jealous God.  My zeal is for a pure spotless bride.

Into darkness, captivity and blindness you will go, I will refine you in My Holy Fire.  Who can stand the wrath of My anger?

From freedom you will plunge into captivity.  I tell you the truth you will rage against Me in despair.  All your idols will topple, one after another and this shall be My doing.  I am to bring disaster on your nation.  I myself declare this, for you have not obeyed Me.  You have followed the stubbornness of your own evil hearts.

The greatest of nations now shall become the least of all and the least of all nations shall become the first.

Blessed are those whose spirit is poor;

Blessed are those who are persecuted for My sake;

Blessed are those who forsake EVERYTHING for My sake and My Gospel;

From freedom you will descend into captivity.  From riches you will be reduced to a third-world nation.  You have the spirit of Nebuchadnezzar.  Yet, I will not utterly destroy you.  For My Name’s sake I have reserved a remnant, those who have rejected what is evil and have forsaken everything for My sake.

Yes, captivity awaits.  It is being set up as I speak for I have commanded it to be so.  Shall I not punish those who blaspheme My Name?  I tell you the truth there is no other Saviour.  There is no other God.  Your idols are worthless and because you have followed worthless things that is what you have become.

My Bride, do not be alarmed at what is to take place.  Whether you die by plague, sword or captivity you are clean because of the Word planted in you.

I tell you the truth the countdown of My appearing is DAYS not weeks!

Behold!  I am coming soon and I say who can stand My Wrath?  For those who weep now, rejoicing will come in the morning and for those who delight in the pleasures of this world and the lusts of this world I will shake every idol from you.  You will look for them but you will not find them.  I will strip many naked, sins exposed.  I will shake the whole earth and this will be the beginning of My Wrath to all mankind.d

My children, My Righteous children, I say Be Strong!  Be courageous!  For the LORD in whom you trust will save you.  My children be prepared, stand strong, keep your eyes upon Me not on what is going on around you.

Stand firm.  Trust Me in this last hour for I am Faithful and True.  I am Living and I come to bring salvation to My own.

Be prepared!  Hold on to what is good.  Stand in your secure position, in My Righteousness for I tell you the truth I have completed it all.

He who overcomes, I tell you again, he who overcomes will be with Me and My Father for all eternity.

Put on the whole armour of God.  Be ready!  Stand firm!  My reward comes with Me.  Stand and see the deliverance of the LORD.
    <h3>I am that I am</h3>
    <h3>Before Abraham was I am</h3>

• This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Jacky Julyan. Reason: wrote have instead of gave
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Jacky Julyan.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar