PRESSURE RELIEF

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

A message for those in the Church who are distressed:

VISION: I was shown a long metal pipe with two yellow knobs on top. What appeared to be air or liquid suddenly shot out from an opening located underneath each one of the knobs. I could not tell what I was seeing until I searched pictures online and discovered that the first knob was an adjuster to a pressure relief valve and the second knob was a pressure safety valve backup. Although they appeared separate of each other on the same metal pipe, both of these valves do the same work.

INTERPRETATION:

The primary purpose of pressure relief valves or pressure safety valves, terms used interchangeably, is to keep a particular equipment free from excessive forces applied on its internal boundaries because of operating pressure due to abnormal working conditions. These valves find applications in all mechanical and chemical manufacturing organizations such as oil refineries, petrochemical plants, automotive industries and others. They automatically get activated whenever the pressure builds up in a system more than its pressure rated capacity by diverting the excessed fluid or air or gas through an auxiliary passage or exhausting it through an opening to provide relief in order to avoid catastrophic breakdowns of the system.

This vision relates to you the Believer who is experiencing distressing and oppressive conditions. Take heart because GOD is showing by analogy of the pressure valves that HE will send relief! The First knob is the Holy-Spirit inspired Word activated in the Believer to the degree that he/she can receive and apply. The Second knob is the Holy Spirit made available through the Lord Jesus Christ’s finished works. The Word and the Holy Spirit are not independent of each other, they work synergistically together in distressed Believers to bring comfort, guidance, instructions, answers and resolutions to pressurized buildups. And the mighty Hand that controls these two knobs is that of the Lord Jesus Christ from within and above. As a distressed Believer, faithfully and persistently immerse yourself again in His Word, bring to remembrance His promises and instructions, His Love for you, call upon Him and know and believe that He will make a way of escape for you during times of oppression and distress through His Holy Spirit. Rest in Him and believe His Word of Truth. And believe also that there is a silver lining underneath this passing cloud. That is to say, this is an opportunity, a time for you the Believer to really exercise and cultivate your faith.

Recommended Reading: Psalm 119:1-176 and John Chapters 14, 15 and 16.

How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to Your word.
    With all my heart I have sought You; do not let me stray from Your commandments. I have hidden Your word in my heart that I might not sin against You. Blessed are You, O LORD; teach me Your statutes. With my lips I proclaim all the judgments of Your mouth. I rejoice in the way of Your testimonies as much as in all riches. I will meditate on Your precepts and regard Your ways. I will delight in Your statutes; I will not forget Your word.

Keep the Faith. Rest in His Word and Holy Spirit knowing that help and relief is on the way. Believe that you are in good and safe Hands with the Lord.
    Suzanne

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar