Preparation for God’s dwelling place and the counterfeit move of God.

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Preparation for God’s dwelling place and the counterfeit move of God.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Barrett
    Participant

Word from the Lord:

My people, I come to you today with words of love, encouragement, and instruction.  You have entered the most exciting days in all of mankind if you can receive this.  For I have many surprises in store for those who earnestly seek Me for My presence and not just my blessings.

Listen intently to what I would say to you this day.  I am about to pour out My Spirit upon the earth in such a way that has never before been witnessed by man.  These are the last days in which I will show forth My power in the earth realm.  And many shall come into My kingdom in these last days.

However, I must warn you that the enemy of your soul is also preparing for his counterfeit of this great move of mine.  Do not allow yourselves to be deceived by his trickery and cunning deceit.  Do not allow yourselves to be led astray by those who may show signs and wonders yet will subtly and cunningly introduce destructive and distorted teachings, even denying Me as Lord, who bought them with a price, thus bringing swift destruction upon themselves.  I tell you, many have already followed their destructive ways, and because of these false ones, the way of truth has been maligned, and in their covetousness, they have made merchandise of many with their deceptive words.

My little children, it is not my desire that any of you fall prey to the enemy.  However, it is sad to say that many of My children have already been deceived by the many false prophets and teachers of these last days.  Yet, even so, it is still possible for you to loosen yourselves from their deceptions. If you would sincerely seek Me with all your heart and truly desire and seek after My truth, even to your own hurt, then I shall reveal to you the deceptions of your own heart and set you free.  For the enemy comes only to steal, kill, and destroy, but I have come that you may have life and life more abundant.

Now listen to what I would say to you this day.  I need to prepare your hearts to receive all that I have for you in these last days.  And for Me to do this, I need you to spend more time in My presence.  I need you to sit in silence before Me and allow me to do a deep work within your hearts.  For I have many surprises in store for you.  But if you do not spend time alone with Me in the secret place, then I am greatly hindered from doing the work in you that I so much desire to do.

For I am preparing a people in these last days who will carry My Spirit and My authority to the nations.  And many shall come to their light and worship Me.  Yet, I need your obedience and willingness in this.  I cannot and will not do this work in the hearts of those who will not take up their cross and yield to the working of My Spirit.

There are many prophetic voices today declaring the coming great move of My Spirit in these last days.  Yet, few will prepare My people for what is needed for this great move.  Oh, I will do wonders and conduct miracles through the many who will be willing to be used.  Yet, only those who have fully surrendered to Me and allowed Me to purge, cleanse and refine them, will be the ones who carry My authority in these last days.

For I am preparing a spiritual house for Myself and My Father to dwell in.  And for one to take part in this house, they must allow the inner working of My cross to crucify all flesh and self-desire.  Therefore, I need you to spend time in My presence and allow Me to do this work.  And as you yield to the working of My Spirit in your prayer closets, you will be taking up your cross and denying yourselves as I have commanded in My word.

Therefore, allow Me to do this work deep within each of you.  For even if it may be painful to your flesh at times, the ending glory shall far outweigh any pain that you may endure.  And My deep love will heal all your wounds.  I love you, My lovely ones.  And it is My Father’s desire to give you His kingdom.

Therefore, do not take these words lightly and yield to the working of My Spirit.  For great shall be your reward, both in this life and the next.  And you shall be a dwelling place for your God and abide in our presence forevermore.  I love you all with an everlasting love and blessed shall be those who heed these words of Mine this day.

http://www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar