Prayer Strategy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Clu Monroe
    Participant

Prayer Strategy: Instructions for Prayer for God’s People in this Season

The contents of this “ prayer playbook” were given by the Holy Spirit over the course of 2017, and contain strategic instructions for God’s chosen on how and what to pray throughout 2018/Hebraic year 5778.

<u>The Context</u>: I received word shortly after the beginning of 2017 that I would receive 11 messages. These 11 messages were delivered to me over the course of year. The 11<sup>th</sup> message was actually given to me right after the start of 2018. I shared the list of 11 with my sister, in the natural as well as spiritual, and she in turn sought the Holy Spirit on anything to add to the list. The Holy Spirit guided her to the scriptures to go with each of the 11 messages.

<u>The Strategy</u>: Refer to the list of 11 along with corresponding scripture(s) and pray as you feel led, i.e. chronologically, monthly, randomly, etc. throughout 2018. I did hear the Holy Spirit say “go with the times” in this year/season when applying this prayer strategy. For example, I was reminded how many of us have randomly been seeing the number 11 pop up on clocks or watches, so, as a type of prayer strategy, when you see 1:11, 9:11 or 11:11 on a clock or watch, look for the message in the list that equates with the hour along with the corresponding scripture(s), then seek His holy wisdom to pray as you are led.

Along the journey of receiving the list of these 11 messages, I had a dream in which I found 11 gold wedding bands for a woman who was frantically looking for them as she had lost them. The interpretation I received on this was: “The woman represents the Church and the list God has given you is His template that shows the way to the wearing of those rings for Her (the Church) – the visible manifestation of Her being joined with Him…”

<u>The List</u>:

1. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you
      • James 4:8 (the whole chapter is important!)
    2. Be prepared to go to battle
      • Ephesians 6:1-20
    3. Look up!
      • Luke 21:28
    4. Plurality
      • Genesis 1:26 and John 17 (…”that they may be one as We are…”)
    5. Favour (spelling intentional)
      • Luke 2:52
    6. Abide [separate word given in the same timeframe… Peristyle]
      • John 14:1-17 [Song of Solomon 5:1]
    7. Confluence
      • Psalm 46:4-5 (the whole psalm is important!)
    8. Be willing
      • Ezekiel 35 and Psalm 54:6
    9. Benevolence
      • Ephesians 4:1-6, 10
    10. Simplicity (“The truth is simple. Guard it with your hearts and minds.”)
      • John 8:31-32
    11. Yield
      • Joshua 24:22-24 and Job 22:21-22

<u>The Final Message</u>:

• Revelation 12:12
      • Hide in Him.
    Clu Monroe
    Participant

Update: The first scripture reference for message 8 should be Exodus 35 instead of Ezekiel. Specifically Exodus 35:21-22, 29.

Typo on original post – sorry!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar