Prayer Request For Levi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

I have an adult son brain damage at birth and is 48 years old.  Requesting prayer that the Lord would open the door for a good facility for my son to stay at when I no longer can care for him. He falls between the cracks and there isn’t anything I know of for him. He acts like a toddler that needs supervision and care and still not toilet trained. In Jesus name he will never go into an institution. Also his seizure meds aren’t working. More grand malls which can be causing problems with him having constipation. He hasn’t had a BM in 4 days. He had pain in his right side. X-rays showed a good amount of BM. He doesn’t have an UTI so I don’t know why the frequent urination. No matter what goes on in the natural God has all of this and His word is true. He will provide all of our needs. All things work together for our good in Jesus name. And by Jesus’ stripes we are healed. The length of our days is in His hands and the enemy cannot steal one moment from us without the Lord’s permission!!!</span>

Clu Monroe
    Participant

Will lift Levi up in my prayers Yolanda…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar