Prayer of Agreement Needed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

<p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>Please stand in agreement with me for this man.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>I usually don’t accept friend requests from men but this one knew me but I didn’t know him in high school and requested my friendship here.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>He is dying of COPD stage 4.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>Today is his 45th wedding anniversary.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>He wrote that they are going through the dying stages now.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>I was really tired laying on the couch when I read this and immediately the scripture about Hezekiah came to me.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>He didn’t want to die and he asked God to heal him and God extended his life fifteen years.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>I sent the following to him:</span></p>
    <p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>Hi Stony! I just read your testimony and I was resting on the couch and immediately this scripture came to me. So I will not hesitate to share it with you. If I am wrong, then so be it but if I am right then praise the Lord! If you want to live, ask God to extend your life and heal you and I will stand in agreement with you. Read this scripture: 2 Kings 20:1-6 if you have a Bible. Hezekiah is no different than you. God is no respecter of persons. Anyone who reaches out to Him in faith, He hears! Whatsoever things you desire when you pray believe you have received them and you shall have them. Don’t go by how you feel but believe He heard your prayer!!!! I had to obey God in this! Like I say if I missed it, so be it, and if not, then praise the Lord. Say I shall not die but live to declare the works of the Lord!!! Yes, I am a radical christian. I have prayed over men dying and God raised them up and a lady that was in a coma God healed and wrote it up in Reader’s Digest. I believe that you shall receive in Jesus name!!!</span></p>
    <p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>We must be radical for Jesus and step out even if you think He’s saying to do something.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>If you miss it and appear foolish, so be it!!!  Father, also pour out Your saving grace upon Stony and his family in Jesus name.</span></p>

Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Good word! Believing with you for Stony!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar