PEOPLE OF THE CROSS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

“And if children, then heirs: heirs of God, and joint heirs with Christ: if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.  For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. ” (Rom. 8:17-18)

VISION:

In a vision this morning, a very large Cross was shown.  Upon closer look, I saw that there was movement inside this Cross.  It was then that smaller crosses were shown, all interlocked together like a mosaic. And it was inside these small crosses that the movement was taking place.  Each small cross represented a Believer and the story of his or her personal trial was unfolding like a movie. 

INTERPRETATION:

The Large Cross in the vision symbolized the Greater Cross of our forerunner, the Lord Jesus Christ whereas the smaller crosses symbolized the lives of Believers who, despite heavy earthly trials, remain in the faith and are enduring to the end.  But the interpretation took on more meaning later today when I listened to a documentary on death and dying.  The people in that documentary were sharing their personal story.  Be it about their own terminal conditions as they were preparing to face death or suffering the loss of a loved one.

This vision is called to encourage those who are undergoing personal trials; those who are struggling with the loss of a loved one and/or those who are preparing to leave this earthly realm, to find solace and strength in Romans 8:17-18.  The Lord knows and sees your tears, your personal struggles and hardships. Through the hallowed written Word and communion with the precious Holy Spirit, our loving GOD calls us to take comfort in HIS truth.  Our time on this earth is like a vapor, it is fleeting and so temporary compared to eternity. And that yes, there will be suffering because we are still vested in human form and still measurably accountable to third dimensional laws until the Lord returns to stake His claim in full on this planet.  Until then, HE wants us all to take heart and be uplifted in the knowledge that there is rest and peace in Him during times of suffering, and that there will be a time of bodily glorification and resurrection for the enduring faithful.  And that there exists a place beyond this earth that is so exquisitely beautiful that human words fail to describe it. Apostle John who was taken to heaven prophesied of that magnificent unfathomable Light that is GOD and the Lamb, Jesus Christ.  He prophetically wrote that there will be no tears, nor sorrow, nor pain in that special place. In that place where the Lord has prepared mansions for those who love Him. Take comfort in that knowledge, in that truth, in that Light.  Take comfort in knowing that after the Cross comes the Resurrection.

Praise GOD and thank you Lord Jesus Christ.

Keep the Faith in the Lord’s Finished Works,

Suzanne  

Clu Monroe
    Participant

You will never know (or, actually, maybe you will someday!) just how much this touched me and blessed me Suzanne. And, in His perfect timing – as usual. And, I mean, perfect timing. When I read this for the first time Saturday night, I noted the time you posted it and it could not have been any more perfect. God saw, listened and acted. He completely amazes and undoes me every time…

Thank you and bless you for being His beloved, willing vessel. All of us serve, and love and are so very definitely here to support each other whether we are ever fully aware of it at any given time or not.

Love and blessings this Christmastime…

Clu

Lily Deschamps
    Participant

Hello Clu,

Yes, the Lord works in amazing, awesome ways for His people!  He loves us so much and touches our hearts in special and unique ways as only the Lord can do. I am feeling blessed that you are feeling blessed.  Wishing you abundant blessings this Christmas season.   Love and Faith, Suzanne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar