“Not Only Angels, But God’s Children Are To Ascend… Jacob’s Ladder” (W/Video)

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “Not Only Angels, But God’s Children Are To Ascend… Jacob’s Ladder” (W/Video)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

I closed my eyes to pray, and I immediately saw a staircase leading upward from the earth’s ground.  The stairs were not centered, but sat to my right as I looked at them.  They were slightly covered with clouds; at the top they were completely covered with clouds and I could not see where they went.

God quickly reminded me of the stairs that Jacob saw, with God’s angels ascending and descending from earth into heaven.  God [our Father, God of Jacob] said, “These stairs have ALWAYS existed, but are now forgotten by those on earth.  Though My angels continue to come to earth, and often use these stairs to do so, Mine on earth fail to ascend upward.  Stairs can always be traveled both ways: upward and downward.”  God then said, “See this and mediate on it.”

(Genesis 28:10-22)
    Now Jacob went out from Beersheba and went toward Haran. So he came to a CERTAIN PLACE and stayed there all night, because the sun had set. And he took one of the stones of that PLACE and put it at his head, and he lay down in that PLACE to sleep. Then he dreamed, and behold, A LADDER [stairs] WAS SET UP ON EARTH, and its top reached to heaven; and there the angels of God were ascending and descending on it.
    And behold, THE LORD STOOD ABOVE IT [the ladder “in that PLACE”] AND SAID: “I am the LORD God of Abraham your father and the God of Isaac; the land on which you lie I will give to you and your descendants. Also your descendants shall be as the dust of the earth; you shall spread abroad to the west and the east, to the north and the south; and in you and in your seed [Christ; Jacob is Abraham’s grandson; see Gal 3:16] ALL THE FAMILIES of the earth shall be blessed (see John 12:47). Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have spoken to you.”
    Then Jacob awoke from his sleep and said, “Surely THE LORD IS IN THIS PLACE, and I did not know it.” And he was afraid and said, “HOW AWESOME IS THIS PLACE! This [PLACE] is none other than the house of God, and this is the [Spiritual] gate of heaven!”
    Then Jacob rose early in the morning, and took the stone that he had put at [not under] his head, set it up as a pillar, and poured [anointing]  oil on top of it. And he called the name of THAT PLACE Bethel [House of God]; but the name of that city had been Luz previously. Then Jacob made a vow, saying, “If God will be with me, and keep me in this way that I am going, and give me bread to eat and clothing to put on, so that I come back to my father’s house in peace, then the Lord  shall be my God (see Phil 4:18-20). And THIS STONE WHICH I HAVE SET AS A PILLAR SHALL BE GOD’S HOUSE, and of all that You give me I will surely give a tenth [tithe] TO YOU [God].”

Please notice that Jacob, a man, named God’s earthly house/home Bethel, which means “House of God.” As we will read, God will NAME His eternal home Himself.

As I meditated on Genesis 28, above, God also reminded me of the following:
    (John 1:50-51)
    And He [Jesus] said to him [Nathanael (and Philip…)], “Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending UPON THE SON OF MAN [Jesus].”

Jesus Christ taught us, above, that He has become God’s chosen and anointed “stone,” or “ROCK,” God’s eternal house and gate into heaven.

[Today’s Visitation/Vision Continues]

God then said, “Close your eyes and relax.  What do you see?”

I saw the stairs and a transparent, but foggy film over the area where the stairs were.  The film opened up and completely disappeared. I clearly saw a Being at the bottom of the stairs.  I was not sure if it was Jesus or myself.  This Being was about to walk up the stairs from earth, and this Visitation/Vision ended.

An hour later, while taking communion, I saw myself as a member within Christ’s one Body; I/we were about to ascend up the stairs.  I also saw, for the first time, Jesus as HE BEGAN TO DESCEND down the stairs. I heard Him say, “I am with you [all] every step of the way; I have always been with you every step of the way home.”

Jesus said, “When you partake in My Communion, know that the Joy of the Lord is real and it is within you, Child(ren). Be still, and see and know My STRENGTH in you. It is real; the Joy of the Lord is your strength! The Joy that Christ received is now yours as you drink My blood, Amen Amen and again Amen (see Heb 12:1-2; Neh 8:10). [also read: “ALL SOULS ARE IN THE BLOOD, INCLUDING CHRIST’S”]

Later in the day I was again in the Spirit, and I saw Jesus at the bottom of the stairs. He took my hand and WE BEGAN TO SPIRITUALLY ASCEND up the stairs together – one at a time. The Visitation/Vision ended.
    [SUMMATION]

Please notice that in Genesis 28 we were told that the stairs, or ladder, on which the angels ascended and descended are/were “SET UP ON EARTH,” and that its top reached into heaven.  In other words, God attached it to His earth first, and it went from the earth into heaven.  We are also told in John 1:50-51 that the angels ascended and then descended upon the Son Of Man, Christ Jesus.

As the angels ascended and descended on Jacob’s ladder they traveled from Bethel, God’s earthly House, upward into His Spiritual Temple, God’s Spiritual House, and God’s Presence  in heaven. Thus, they traveled through the gate of heaven.  Again, the stairs of heaven went from earth into heaven, and directly into God’s Spiritual House, or Temple; there is, and was just one Spiritual House and Temple both on earth and in heaven.

The fact that God Almighty literally “stood above” the ladder “and spoke” convinces us that the ladder spoken of in Genesis 28 is very real, whether it is Spiritual, physical, or both. God Himself verifies this through His own comment, “I am the LORD God of Abraham your father and the God of Isaac; the land on which you lie I will give to you and your descendants. Also your descendants shall be as the dust of the earth; you shall spread abroad to the west and the east, to the north and the south; and in you and in your seed [Christ; Jacob is Abraham’s grandson; see Gal 3:16] ALL THE FAMILIES of the earth shall be blessed (see John 12:47). Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have spoken to you.”

The following is an EXCERPT taken from the June 14, 2015 Visitation,“STANDING IN THE TEMPLE OF CHRIST’S TESTIMONY and Seven Doors  (Transformation and Spiritual Ascension ~ Part 3)”:

[EXCERPT]
    “… The Lord said, “Pressure mounts daily in the world, but for Mine the stresses are disappearing, Amen Amen and again Amen.”

As I was taking communion, God asked me what I saw.

I saw myself standing with Him on the path going to heaven. We had come here together after He grabbed my hand and literally pulled me into, and through the “Torrent” of the Latter Day Rain: which is the wall around the Circle of Light and God’s people.

We had ascended, and for some reason I thought that we were about to turn around and begin descending. Instead, we looked into the heavenly realm again…

My/our Father said, “What do you see?”

I looked and saw what appeared to be large cement steps leading upward; and I knew that they were in front of a very large building, though I did not see the building.  The steps looked like they were in front of a court house, or an Old Testament Temple.  I believed that I was standing before a Temple.

Jesus was walking up the steps when He stopped and looked back at me; He paused with one foot on the next higher step. He showed me this image on the steps several more times.  He then looked back at me, and motioned with His hand that I was to follow Him.  As I did, I stayed slightly behind Him. He was dressed in a long white robe.  Though I knew that I was walking up these stairs behind Him, I could not see myself doing so.

I was able at that point to see what looked like a huge cement or plaster building of some sort.  The stairs were in front of it and they led up to the building’s entry doors. God then said, “What do you see?”  I was by myself, and I no longer saw Jesus.

At the front of this building I saw a  set of two huge wooden doors that closed in the middle.  They looked like they had been finished with something; they had a slight shine to them. I knew that Jesus was the only one who could open these large heavy doors.

God our Father said, “THIS IS THE TEMPLE OF CHRIST’S TESTIMONY.” As I entered in, I heard Him say, “CHRIST IS THE TESTIMONY, THE ARK OF THE TESTIMONY.”

[NOTE: In another recent (2017) Word from God, “The Saints Are Singing In Heaven For What Is About To Happen On Earth” our Father said “…Hold on Children; hold onto Me, your Lord God Almighty. Challenges are met even before they arise in your life, as you pray, “Father lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM ALL EVIL, for YOU ARE the Kingdom, Glory, and Power forever and ever, Amen. Remember who “I AM” to all who will listen. THIS IS THE TESTIMONY OF CHRIST…”]

(Revelation 11:15-19)
    Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “THE KINGDOMS OF THIS WORLD HAVE [NOW] BECOME THE KINGDOMS OF OUR LORD [God Almighty our Father] AND OF HIS CHRIST, and He shall reign forever and ever!” And the twenty-four elders who sat before God on their thrones fell on their faces and worshiped God, saying:
    “We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty, the One who is and who was and who is to come, because You have [NOW] taken Your great power and reigned.
    The nations were angry, and Your wrath has [NOW] come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints, and those who fear Your NAME, small and great, and should destroy those who destroy the earth.”
    THEN THE TEMPLE OF GOD [and of Christ’s Testimony] WAS OPENED IN HEAVEN, AND THE ARK [container] OF HIS COVENANT/TESTIMONY [Christ] WAS SEEN IN HIS [heavenly] TEMPLE. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail.”

[END OF EXCERPT]

[Today’s Visitation/Vision Continues]

Right after this, God’s two harvests are mentioned in Revelation 14:12-20: the first harvest is reaped by Christ, the Son of Man (the Earth’s Harvest); the second is reaped by “another angel” (The Grapes Of Wrath).

Today, Revelation 15:5 through Revelation 16:1 (see below), teaches us that the Temple of the Tabernacle of [Christ’s] Testimony (and Witness), will be opened just before the seven plagues  are poured out upon the earth (see 1 Cor 1:4-9; Rev 1:1-3; Rev 1:9-11; Rev 12:13-17).

(Revelation 15:5-16:1)
    After these things I looked, and behold, the TEMPLE OF THE TABERNACLE OF THE [Christ’s] TESTIMONY (and Witness) in heaven was opened. And out of the temple came the seven angels having the seven plagues, clothed in pure bright linen, and having their chests girded with golden bands. Then one of the four living creatures gave to the seven angels seven golden bowls full of the wrath of God who lives forever and ever. The temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from His power, and no one was able to enter the temple till the seven plagues of the seven angels were completed. (Rev 16:1)  Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, “Go and pour out the bowls of the wrath of God on the earth… [also see Rev 16:17-21]”

In today’s prophetic Visitation/Vision, God reminded me of John 1:50-51 in order to teach us that the angels also ascended and descended upon the ONE Body of Christ, THE SON OF MAN in the Spiritual and physical realm:

(John 1:50-51)
    And He [Jesus] said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending UPON THE SON OF MAN [Jesus].”

Jesus boldly said, and continues to say today, that we on earth, “will see heaven open and the angels of God [His Father, our Father] ascend and descend upon Him [Jesus].” Jesus was on earth when He said this, and He was speaking to earthly beings.  However, since that time Jesus has, of course, been resurrected and He, as we will later read, has become both  the earthly and heavenly “PLACE”, the Temple of the Tabernacle of Christ’s Testimony (God’s Word, God’s ONE permanent and eternal Home/House).

God reminded me that He said, about two years ago, that I was to pray that He give His angels charge over me (see Psalms 91:11; Matt 4:5-7).  I did, and have seen and heard angels manifest in the physical realm since the Holy Spirit prayed this through me.  As a member within Jesus’ one Spiritual Body, and because He is alive within each of us, we also see the angels of God ascending and descending, not only upon Jesus’ individual person but also upon His One multi-membered Body: God’s Children (see Rom 12:5; Rom 8:10; 2 Cor 13:5). This is a gift given to us as members within Christ’s one Body: to minister to us, protect us, fight for us and along with us against our enemy, change earthly events according to God’s Will, etc.

Revelation 15:5 thru Revelation 16:1, above, is the last scripture to mention the heavenly Temple until Revelation 21, below.  This scripture, Revelation 21, informs us that Christ, the LAMB OF GOD, and God His Father have become the ONE SPIRITUAL TEMPLE within the New Heavenly Jerusalem.  We read that God has placed His NAME on His final Temple and Home, and that this Temple replaces the seemingly physical, heavenly temple of God (mentioned in Revelation 15:5-16:1).  Christ is the ONE Living Word and Testimony of God His Father (see John 1: 1-5; Rev 19:11-16).

Let us now focus in on Revelation 21 and the Temple found in NEW HEAVENLY JERUSALEM. This scripture clearly teaches us why God connected Jacob’s ladder and Jesus’ statement in John 1:50-51: “Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter you shall SEE HEAVEN OPEN, and the angels of God ascending and descending UPON THE SON OF MAN [Jesus].”

Today, Jesus Christ is the stairs and the gateway from earth into Heaven, our Father’s House, and His Presence.

(Revelation 21:1-17)
    Now I saw a NEW HEAVEN AND A NEW EARTH, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride [One Wife and Spiritual Church] adorned for her husband [Jesus Christ, and God our Father]. And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the TABERNACLE [TEMPLE OF CHRIST’S TESTIMONY (Witness)] OF GOD IS WITH MEN, AND HE WILL DWELL WITH THEM, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”
    Then He who sat on the throne said, “BEHOLD I MAKE ALL THINGS NEW.” And He said to me, “Write, FOR THESE WORDS [TESTIMONY of Christ and God’s Word] ARE TRUE AND FAITHFUL.”  And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I WILL BE HIS GOD AND HE SHALL BE MY SON. But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and ALL LIARS shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”
    Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, “COME, I WILL SHOW YOU THE BRIDE, THE LAMB’S [Christ’s] WIFE.”  And he carried me away IN THE SPIRIT to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy [NEW] Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal. Also she had a great and high wall with twelve gates, and twelve angels at the gates, and names written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel …
    But I SAW NO TEMPLE in it [in NEW Jerusalem], FOR THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY AND THE LAMB [Christ] ARE ITS TEMPLE. The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb [Christ] is its Light. And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it.  Its gates shall not be shut at all by day (there shall be no night there). And they shall bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it [also see Rev 1:5-7].  But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination OR A LIE [God is the Spirit of Truth; see John 16:13; John 14:15-17; John 4:24], but only those who are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.

Revelation 21, above, teaches us that God will make all things new.  As He does, THE TEMPLE in His NEW Heavenly Jerusalem (His Bride,Wife) becomes, and literally is the LAMB, JESUS CHRIST and His/our Father, the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.

In the Visitation/Vision, “STANDING IN THE TEMPLE OF CHRIST’S TESTIMONY and Seven Doors…” I said that as I entered the Temple, I heard God our Father say, “This is the TEMEPLE OF CHRIST’S TESTIMONY,” and “CHRIST IS THE TESTIMONY and the ARK OF THE TESTIMONY.”

(Psalm 19:7)
    The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul; the TESTIMONY of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple…

(2 Thessalonians 1:10)
    When he comes on that day to be glorified IN HIS SAINTS, and to be marveled at among all who have believed, because our [the Apostles’] TESTIMONY to you was believed.

(1 John 5:11-13)
    And THIS IS THE TESTIMONY that GOD GAVE US ETERNAL LIFE, AND THIS LIFE IS IN HIS SON. WHOEVER HAS THE SON HAS LIFE; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life. I write these things to you who BELIEVE IN THE NAME OF THE SON OF GOD that you may know that you have eternal life.

(Revelation 12:11)
    And they have conquered him [the accuser of our brothers and sisters/us; satan] BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB AND BY THE WORD OF THEIR TESTIMONY, for they loved not their lives even unto death.

(Revelation 19:10)
    And I fell at his [the angel’s/messengers] feet to worship him. But he said to me, “See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of YOUR BROTHERS WHO HAVE THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS. Worship God! FOR THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS IS THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY.” 

(Revelation 19:11-16)
    Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He [Jesus Christ the Word] who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a NAME written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His NAME IS CALLED THE WORD [Testimony] OF GOD.  And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a NAME written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

The angels ascend and descend upon God/Christ and His Home/Temple whether on earth or in Heaven.  Christ, with and through God’s holy Spirit, is the embodiment of God, and God’s Holy Presence within man.  As  I said, Jesus called Himself the “Son of MAN” in John 1:50-51. To bear Testimony of something is to speak or witness to its truth (see John 14:15-17) . Again, God said that “CHRIST IS THE TESTIMONY [Word] [and] THE ARK OF THE TESTIMONY [Word].”  This is why we were told in Revelation 19:10, above, that Christ’s Name has become the Word.

As the angels ascended and descended on Jacob’s ladder they went from earth, God’s House (before the earthly temple was built on earth), to God’s Heavenly House/Temple, THE TEMPLE OF CHRIST’S TESTIMONY where God kept and keeps the “ARK OF THE TESTIMONY/Covenant [the container of God’s/Christ’s own Testimony], CHRIST HIMSELF. God has chosen His eternal Temple: Christ Jesus.  God has now established His NAME on His eternal House/Home, His Holy Spiritual Temple; and it exists in both heaven and earth (see 1 Kings 11:36; Deut 12:5-11; Deut 12:5-7; Deut 16:11; Neh 1:9; 1 Kings 5:5; 1 Kings 8:20; 1 Kings 8:44; 1 Kings 9:3; 1 Kings 8:43; 1 Kings 8:29; 1 Kings 11:36).

Again, Jesus Himself told us in John 1:50-51 that the angels ascend and descend upon Him. As a member within Christ’s One Body, you should also expect to see the angels ascend and descend upon Christ, and thus yourself. Neither God’s angels, or God’s people are limited to Jacob’s ladder, because Jesus Christ is the ladder or gate extending from earth into heaven.

Though these stairs are considered symbolic by some, and one example of our transformation into Christ’s and God’s nature, today’s Visitation/Vision, God’s choice of scriptures, and the Holy Spirit’s comments on this Visitation/Vision teach us that we too will soon ascend from earth into heaven (and vise versa) to be joined with God’s angels [messengers], Christ, Christ’s One Body, and God’s one Spiritual army…  Many will do this prior to seeing physical death; and many have already seen this manifest, to a certain degree, as they were taken into heaven for visions, visitations etc. “This will quickly increase for many more true Believers, saith the Lord.”

The following video series has 4 videos.  If you watch video 1 to the very end you are automatically offered the next 3 videos. Yu can also make the other 3 videos available by dragging the mouse to the end of any video and the next videos come up.

For more Prophetic Words, Revelations, Christ’s Love Letters etc… Please visit our website/blog: Christine Williams Prophetic Ministry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar