Night watch message 1/31/2019

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Night watch message 1/31/2019

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Clu Monroe
    Participant

In the middle of the night I woke up after dreaming about wanting to go on vacation to another country and wondering if the country I was thinking of traveling to would be safe, i.e. if I would have trouble getting out to get back home.

As soon as I woke I heard “You want the freedom to be able to choose to come home.” As I was contemplating this, I heard “Hold on for dear life!”

I was led immediately into prayer, and as I started, I was having laid on my heart that as inconceivable as it seems, our religious freedoms could be taken away in this country. We, the saints, need to PRAY that this will not happen.

Also while praying, one of my memory verses came to mind. [Note here is that this same verse has come to my mind several times this week.] Romans 16:20 And the God of peace will crush Satan under your feet shortly.

I asked the Lord why this particular verse, and He prompted me to look at the context. Then it was all made clear to me.
    Romans 16:17-20

Avoid Divisive Persons
    Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them. For those who are such do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple. For your obedience has become known to all. Therefore I am glad on your behalf; but I want you to be wise in what is good, and simple concerning evil. And the God of peace will crush Satan under your feet shortly.
    The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. [NKJV]

After reading this and diving back into prayer, it was brought to my attention that the date that the State of the Union address has been moved to is not random; Feb. 5th. Feb – 2, which can mean union OR division, and 5 meaning grace. Pray for UNION. The Body’s sincere prayers coupled with His depthless Grace will break the back of divisiveness happening in our government and our nation now.

For your prayerful discernment.
    Clu

• This topic was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Clu Monroe.
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Good word! Thanks for posting it here. I also re-posted a link to it in Voice of Prophecy Forum on Facebook.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/VoiceofProphesy/

Clu Monroe
    Participant

Thank you Ron. God bless.

Keep praying!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar