MY WAY

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

In a vision a couple of days ago, I saw a large right hand holding a vial.  The hand opened up to reveal that it was perfume.  On the vial was written “MY WAY”.

INTERPRETATION:

The Hand represents the Hand of the Lord.  The Perfume is a gift which represents a pleasant aroma – in other words, the message being relayed is a pleasant one if heeded.  The Lord is calling His chosen people to harmoniously and effectively live their lives during these troublesome times in accordance with His ways, not the ways of this fallen world.  To read the Word and get acquainted with those ways.  To listen and heed the inner promptings of the precious Holy Spirit.  To seek His will first and foremost before following our own.  Most importantly the message conveys that there is no way to the FATHER but through the unified Son and his plan of redemption through His finished works.   Importantly also, the message conveys that as there were doubters in the early days – even among Jesus’ immediate inner circle – so it is that there are also doubters who follow their own way in the Church today.  A critical message.

Related Verses:

Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.  In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know.”Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?” Jesus said to him, “I AM THE WAY, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. (Jn.14:1-6)

How awesome is His way!  It is a pleasant aroma to those who recognize the truth of His Word.

Keep the Faith,

Suzanne

Clu Monroe
    Participant

Awesomeness. The faith in Him I will and do keep…

Love you sister.

Clu

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar