“My Promises Have Become Busting Seeds Of Manifestation”

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “My Promises Have Become Busting Seeds Of Manifestation”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Now to our God and Father be glory forever and ever. Amen. (Phil 4:19-20)

Chrissy My Love, this know: (1)Humble hearts now come before Me in praise and thanks for what they have, and not what THEY THINK they should have or need.  I alone meet their needs during this time, Amen.

My stillness in you reigns, Children; and all of My promises have become busting seeds of manifestation, Amen.

Christ, who is your King now, reigns over all of heaven and all on earth, Amen.  I, Christ, have authority over My Spirit’s (3)grace in you.  (2)Each Child is now separated from all evil.

(1) “Humble Hearts”:

(Ps 10:17-18)
    Lord, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, to do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, that the man of the earth may oppress no more.

(Isa 29:19)
    The humble also shall increase their joy in the Lord, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.

(Mic 6:8-9)
    He has shown you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?

(Isa 57:15)
    For thus says the High and Lofty One
    Who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy:

“I dwell in the high and holy place, with him who has a (1a)contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones. 

(1a) contrite: “The kind of spirit, or heart, pleasing and acceptable to God (Ps 34:18; crushed, RSV, NIV, NEB, NASB; Ps 51:17). The person with a contrite spirit weeps over wrongdoing and expresses genuine sorrow for his sin (see also Matt 5:4Luke 6:212 Cor 7:10).”  (from Nelson’s Illustrated Bible Dictionary…)

(2) “Each Child is now separated from all evil”:  Please read:  “Christ’s SECOND COMING and COMPLETED REDEMPTION Is Upon Us NOW!” (Part 1) [UPDATED]

AND

“The Final Step In Your Redemption Will NOW Be Given To My Remnant” (Part 2)

(3) Grace: Strong’s Concordance of the Bible defines the Greek New Testament word translated “Grace” as:  “NT:5485 … literal, figurative or spiritual; especially THE DIVINE INFLUENCE UPON THE HEART [thru God’s Holy Spirit], AND ITS REFLECTION IN LIFE; INCLUDING GRATITUDE.]

In Christ’s Love For You, Chris

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar