“Mine Have Been Kidnapped Against THEIR SPIRIT’S Will”

Home Forums KINGDOM TEACHING – Articles, Videos, Discussion “Mine Have Been Kidnapped Against THEIR SPIRIT’S Will”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

Be still and rest, Children.  You are never alone.  Today, if you will hear My voice and obey Me, Children, I will now transform you and those things around you quickly. I promise this Beloveds, Amen Amen and again Amen (see Heb 3:7-19 thru Heb 4:1-10Psalms 95:1-11).

Mine have been kidnapped and taken against their spirit’s will.  Many now serve My enemy, and are before My Eyes, My Face, My Presence as My enemy, satan; they are as the world.  Tell these [those who serve satan because they were kidnapped] that the Lord says, “I will lead you and guide you Myself.  I AM the Commander and Chief, Amen Amen and again Amen.  This Word applies to, and manifests in all of My Children now.”

THE LORD SAYS, (1)“YOUR SEGREGATION INTO DENOMINATIONAL TEACHINGS IS WRONG.  (2)There is but one God and I Am He.  I AM the great God of Gods (see Ps 136:2Dan 2:47). (3)I AM THE ANCIENT ONE. Pray, out loud, that I come and make a decision in favor of Mine people, Amen Amen and again Amen (see Dan 7:7-22 below).

I AM here with you, saith the Spirit of Holiness. Pray with Me as I alone lead you into that which pleases your Lord God, Amen Amen Amen.  Jesus Christ your Lord says, “Today if you will hear and obey My voice I will cause all the blessings of God to manifest on earth as they are in heaven, Amen Amen Amen (see Luke 11:2).

God  is ONE; and I am even now “all in all” Amen Amen Amen (see Eph 1:22-231 Cor 15:28).  Christ says, “Move for Me now, Amen; follow Me now, Amen Amen and again Amen.

[NOTES]
    (1)
     “YOUR SEGREGATION INTO DENOMINATIONAL TEACHINGS IS WRONG”: 

(Matthew 15:8-9)
    “These 
    people draw near to Me with their mouth, and honor Me with their lips, but THEIR HEART IS FAR FROM ME. And IN VAIN THEY WORSHIP ME, TEACHING AS DOCTRINES THE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN.’”

[
    Note: The following religions have been added to show us how God feels about denominational division.  These religions are only examples – God meant all denominations, not just the few that are mentioned below.  God taught me about denominations in this exact same manner years, and years ago.]

(1 Corinthians 1:10-17)
    Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, THAT YOU ALL SPEAK THE SAME THING (Word, gospel, teachings] , and THAT THERE BE NO DIVISIONS AMONG YOU, BUT THAT YOU ARE PERFECTLY JOINED TOGETHER IN THE SAME MIND AND IN THE SAME JUDGEMENT. For it has been declared to me concerning you, my brethren, by those of Chloe’s household, that there are contentions among you.  Now I say this, that each of you says, “I am of Paul [(ie) a Methodist],” or “I am of Apollos [(ie) Assembly of God],” or “I am of Cephas [(ie) Lutheran],” or “I am of Christ.”  IS CHRIST DIVIDED? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?

(Ephesians 1:22-23)
    And He put all things under His feet, and 
    gave Him [Jesus] TO BE HEAD OVER ALL THINGS TO THE [One Spiritual] CHURCH, WHICH IS HIS BODYTHE FULLNESS OF HIM [Jesus] WHO FILLS ALL IN ALL.

[also see Col. 1:18,241 Tim. 3:151 Cor. 12:12-14 to Acts 2:38Acts 22:16Mk 16:16]

(2) “There is but one God and I Am He”:  These are just a few of the many scriptures that confirm this: Deut 4:35-39Isaiah 43:10-11Psalms 86:10Isa 43:10-11John 17:3; Gal 3;20; Ephesians 4:61 Timothy 2:5James 2:19.

(3) “I AM The Ancient One”: 

(Daniel 7:7-22)
    “After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, and trampling the residue with its feet. It was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten (3a)horns.  I was considering the horns, and there was another (3a)horn, a little one, coming up among them, before whom three of the first horns were plucked out by the roots. And there, in this (3a)horn, were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking pompous words.

“I watched till thrones were put in place, 
    and the Ancient of Days [Ancient One; God Almighty, our Father] was seated; His garment was white as snow, and the hair of His head was like pure wool. His throne was a fiery flame, its wheels a burning fire; a fiery stream issued and came forth from before Him. A thousand thousands ministered to Him; ten thousand times ten thousand stood before Him.The court was seated, and the books were opened

“I watched then because of the sound of the pompous words which the (3a)
    horn was speaking; I watched till the beast was slain, and its body destroyed and given to the burning flame. As for the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away, yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time. 

“I was watching in the night visions, and behold, One like the Son of Man [Christ], coming with the clouds of heaven! 
    He came to the Ancient of Days [Ancient One], and they brought Him near before Him. Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and His kingdom the one which shall not be destroyed.

Daniel’s Visions Interpreted

“I, Daniel, was grieved IN MY SPIRIT IN MY BODY, and the visions of my head troubled me. I came near to one of those who stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me and made known to me the interpretation of these things: ‘Those great beasts, which are four, are four kings which arise out of the earth. But the saints of the Most High shall receive the kingdom, and possess the kingdom forever, even forever and ever.’ 

“Then I wished to know the truth about the fourth beast, which was different from all the others, exceedingly dreadful, with its teeth of iron and its nails of bronze, which devoured, broke in pieces, and trampled the residue with its feet; and the ten horns that were on its head, and the 
    other horn which came up, before which three fell, namely, that (3a)horn which had eyes and a mouth which spoke pompous words, whose appearance was greater than his fellows. 

“I was watching; and 
    the same (3a)horn was MAKING WAR AGAINST THE SAINTS, and PREVAILING AGAINST THEM, UNTIL THE ANCIENT OF DAYS CAME, AND A JUDGMENT WAS MADE IN FAVOR OF THE SAINTS OF THE MOST HIGH, and the TIME CAME FOR THE SAINTS TO POSSES THE KINGDOM.

(3a) “horn(s)”: The horn(s) represent rulers.  Even though the little one begins small, it would become the greatest of all. (copied from Nelson’s Study Bible, notes on vs 7:8-22)

In Christ’s Love, Chris Williams

Like Us/Become Our Friend On Facebook
    Follow Us On Facebook

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar