Even though California is an unambiguous disaster…Democrats are fighting to make us all surrender to California’s agenda. That is what the 2020 Election is about. It’s all about making America like California.

Michael Bloomberg, Democratic presidential candidate: “I think that California can serve as a great example for the rest of this country. You have led the way on climate change, on fighting gun violence and on criminal justice, and you have as importantly, opened immigrants with open arms.”

God is warning us in advance.  He wants us to lose our denial.  Don’t look at your red state, or your on fire church, and laugh off the threat.  It is a real and present.  The Holy Spirit is calling for immediate action.  He has a plan to stop the California agenda.

Can this agenda really spread to the other states of America? It’s already there. Here is how it got there and why it will spread even further:

Red States on the verge of turning blue:   Texas is now considered a toss up state for 2020. Don’t forget, there was a day not long ago when believers in California could not imagine the laws that will, in the future, lead to banning Bibles and shutting down Christian services.  We never imagined losses to Democrats or even close races in many Red States. The amount of out-of-state money that was poured into Texas to defeat Ted Cruz is an omen for future elections.

Teachers unions:  The National Education Association is the largest interest group in the United States.  That means the roots of radical indoctrination on gender are already in your child’s classroom.  This union is waiting for the events in California to unfold and gain wider acceptance before they make their move.

The Democrat Party: Because of the mini blue wave, you will see these elements of California’s agenda slipped into their political platform.

Gavin Newsom: If you think Jerry Brown was bad, Gavin Newsom is even worse. He will put every last drop of his influence and California’s resources to spread California’s model.  The left leaning Washington Post said, “For those who think California politics is on the far-left fringe of the national spectrum, stand by. The next election season, already well underway here, will showcase a younger generation of Democrats that is more liberal and personally invested in standing up to President Trump’s Washington.”

Universities:  The local university your child attends already includes these tenets as a part of education.  Students will earn their grades based on agreeing with these values.

Hollywood celebrities: They are getting bolder and bolder about sexual immorality.  They label any young person that who doesn’t agree intolerant and ignorant.

Social media: In a speech at Google headquarters, LGBT activist Samuel Brinton promised to “figure out” how to stop “pastors…” “I may not be able to find every little camp … every pastor, but I can make it something that is culturally unacceptable,” he said.”

The captains of social media—Bay area based, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube—want this agenda to take over of America.  Every American young person has at least one of these accounts.

Lukewarm Churches: They are the biggest reason this radical agenda will spread.  The combination of leftist radicals and lukewarm churches created the perfect storm in California.  That weather pattern is now all over America now.

Beloved, I don’t care if you are in Oklahoma or Alabama…this hideous agenda is festering and God wants us to take action now.  I believe we can reverse this curse and see nationwide revival.  Do these things:

Pray in a way you have never prayed before:  It is time to call together a unified company of intercessors. It is time to divert them away from separate issues and focus prayer on a specific target.

I said this before: Stand between heaven and earth as a true intercessor.  Invoke the Name above all Names to get to the very Throne of God with your petition.  Do what Moses did who raised the rod of Aaron over the battle. When you pray, pray violently, pray exactingly, detailing the damage you want done and where you want it done. By the Spirit, speak directly to evil powers. Call them out and cast them down.  Cut their power over America.

Get out of the lukewarm churches.  Stop supporting them.  Stop kidding yourself that you are there to minister to people.  We no longer have that luxury.  If you are not hearing the Bible preached, and you are not seeing the Holy Spirit move, get out.

Never mind all of the perks.  Consider the word of God which says, “Better to be of a humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud. –Proverbs 16:19

Even more direct are the words of Paul: “having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!” -2 Timothy 3:5

I promise you there is a man or woman of God not far from you who is staying true and fighting the battle of their life.  They are getting it from both sides:  A godless generation and seeker church models that mock their integrity.  Join them!  Watch the Holy Spirit raise up an army.

Become an informed witness.  I have written to you about stolen thunder How Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson reach millions because the expose lies.   Follow this link to read the article Stolen Thunder  https://wp.me/p1vrzp-5oR

Christians have an even greater capacity to expose lies and oppose bad government.  Proverbs 28: 2 says, “Because of the transgression of a land, many are its princes; But by a man of understanding and knowledge Right will be prolonged.”

Even more powerful is this promise from Jesus: Luke 21:13 “But it will turn out for you as an occasion for testimony. 14 Therefore settle it in your hearts not to meditate beforehand on what you will answer; 15 for I will give you a mouth and wisdom which all your adversaries will not be able to contradict or resist.”

Someone reading this is not supposed to be a preacher.  You are supposed to be in government and in journalism…perhaps even television news.  The point is that if Christians would just stop hiding and let the Holy Spirit train them and embolden them we would be able to disrupt Satan’s plans for America.

At the very least, we need to go to our children’s schools armed with an understanding of parental rights and a firm knowledge of our convictions.  We can stop radical teachers and politicians if we obey the Holy Spirit.

It is not too late for any state in America…it is not even too late for California.  We just need to be bold and obedient.  However, we are running out of time.

Finally, I must say what I have said to you before: When God sees someone take up the mighty weapons of God—in the Name of Jesus—and attempt the impossible—God will muster all of the resources of heaven to bring that someone total victory.