LOVE LETTER FROM THE KING

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

LOVE LETTER FROM THE KING

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

“My child, don’t walk away.  Stand by My Side.  Look into My Face and receive My sweet embrace.  All your sins were washed away.  With My blood — you were set free.

Forever rest in My finished work of Grace.  Be set free to live endlessly.  Forever you will reign with Me seated at The Father’s right Hand… the place of Victory.

There never has been a moment as precious as the one when you came to Me to receive My love for you at Calvary.

Kings and princes have died and gone on, but My Love for you will grow and live on and on.

Testify of My Love and Favor over your life.  Remember all that I’ve done for you.  When the enemy comes against you, tell him to flee and rest confidently.

Be still and know that I fight for you.  Be assured that I will not lose the fight.  Even if it looks like I’ve been defeated, know that only good is there for you.

Resume your place with Me at the Throne… the place far above all power and principality.

Together we will soar and we will reign.  No foe can ever have victory over you because of My finished work at Calvary.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar