Love Helped Save a Little Girl’s Eye

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Love Helped Save a Little Girl’s Eye

“He who is gracious and lends a hand to the poor lends to the LORD, and the LORD will repay him for his good deed.” (Proverbs 19:17 AMP)

As a single mother, Yeri does her best to provide for her 5-year-old daughter, Any. But working on a coffee farm only brings in enough money for rent and food. So, when the unexpected happened, Yeri didn’t know what to do.

While playing with her cousin and running as fast as she could, Any ran into a string of wire, severely injuring one of her eyes. Her mother rushed her to the hospital—only to discover that the emergency surgery her daughter needed was too expensive. Because of the severity of the injury, the only other option was to remove Any’s damaged eye…

But that’s when the love of CBN partners came to the rescue through CBN’s Operation Blessing! Because of your compassion, this little girl’s surgery was paid for and successfully completed. “God heard my prayer,” Yeri said. “I thank Him.” “Now my daughter’s eye is fine,” she continued. “If Operation Blessing hadn’t helped me, I don’t know what I would have done. I am so grateful!”

Every day, CBN partners provide crucial help through food relief, clean water, and medical help to others like Yeri and her daughter, Any. Because of the love of CBN partners, millions come to know Jesus who would otherwise face a lifetime of hopelessness

Only with your help can we continue to reach dear people like these with the Good News of Jesus. Will you join us today as a CBN partner? Because so many people need hope and help that can only be found in Christ.

When you join, you will receive God Is For Us! Verses of Salvation, Peace and Victory—selected verses from the book of Romans read by Pat Robertson. As you meditate on God’s Word and encourage your spirit, you’ll experience new levels of faith to see God work in your life too.

BECOME A CBN PARTNER

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar