Living with Confidence – I Am Turning the Tide – by Angie Stolba

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Living with Confidence – I Am Turning the Tide – by Angie Stolba

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Living with Confidence

I Am Turning the Tide

by Angie Stolba

During a time of intercession, I heard the Lord say, “I am turning the tide! The turbulence that you have been feeling is a confirmation that things are moving and shifting in the spirit realm. Do not listen to the lies of the enemy or give into the feeling of being overtaken. The truth is that you are moving spiritual mountains, and that your prayers are shifting things, even now.

“You are on the verge of mighty breakthrough, Beloved! I am turning the tide, even on generational issues. Even as you have been the one standing in the gap through your tears and petitions, know that this has not been in vain. A season of reward and answered prayer is upon you! Refuse to get weary in well doing, because your season of reaping is at hand. I am turning the tide,” declares the Lord!

Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins and will raise up the age-old foundations; you will be called Repairer of Broken Walls, Restorer of Streets with Dwellings (Isaiah 58:12).

f623a-istock-purchased-surrender

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar