Live A Surrendered Life to Christ – Todd White

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Hey guys, 
    I know there are many new people that have connected with us recently so I want to welcome you and thank you for your support and love!
    As myself and Lifestyle Christianity continue to encourage you from “not content to just attend church” to a full-out, surrendered life in Christ, I wanted to remind you of the trainings we have available for you — MANY of the resources are totally free to you so make sure you check them out!
    YOUTUBE  – Thousands of hours of messages, trainings, and testimonies are available to you — free of cost … and advertisements .. .yay!
    PODCASTS – If you’re in the car, at the gym, on a walk, or just need some encouragement — our Podcasts are also totally free and available to you for hours of encouragement laced with scriptural truths. 
    POWER & LOVE – These 4-day training events are described by most participants as “totally life-changing.” You’ll be equipped to share Jesus AND get lots of practice time in the streets with other people on FIRE for God!  
    (OR if you’d love to bring Power & Love to your city, click here to see how!)
    POWER & LOVE TEAM TRIPS – Our team trips are extended versions of POWER & LOVE in an international setting. The trips include sight-seeing and helping activate locals in the area in a “lifestyle of Christianity!” Click below to learn more about our next trip to Panama with Daniel Kolenda! 
    LIFESTYLE CHRISTIANITY UNIVERSITY (New!) – LCU is our most extended training opportunity! Located in the Dallas/Ft. Worth, area, this is a world-shaking training program designed to equip you in your God-given identity, release you to extend the love of Jesus in your day-to-day life, and empower you to train others to live each day filled with the power, love, and sound mind of Jesus. Train with us for 13 weeks…1 year…two years…or even three years, and then go do whatever you’re called to! Do whatever it is “living in GOD-fidence” in the world as a burning flame for Jesus! 
    LOVE IN ACTION – Every Friday night at the Training Center in Watauga, TX, join us for worship, word, and hit the streets for ministry time! This is open to the public at no cost. Starts at 6:00 p.m.
    SOCIAL MEDIA – We love our social community and sharing and hearing from you guys. Stay up-to-date on events and news and meet other people who are passionate for Jesus like you!
    You guys are amazing! I bless you all and pray your week is powerful!
    I love you guys, 
     Join Todd, Daniel Kolenda, and Tom as a team member for this all inclusive trip (except some minor incidentals and some meals). “Hit the streets” of Panama with a translator to bring the love of God to the region! Help activate our Panamanian friends! Join us for this life changing trip! Limited to the first 80 applicants accepted.
    Don’t wait to apply!
    London, England
    Team Trip
    Oct. 29 – Nov. 5
    London, England
    Oct. 31 – Nov. 3
    Boise, Idaho
    Nov 7 – 10
    Panama
    Team Trip
    Nov. 27 – Dec.3
    Panama
    Nov. 28 – Dec.1
    Singapore
    December 5 – 8
    Bring Power & Love to your city! 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar