"Leap Forward, Advance and Take Ground" By Angie Stolba

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "Leap Forward, Advance and Take Ground" By Angie Stolba

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

“Leap Forward, Advance and Take Ground”
    Angie Stolba, Washington, IL

“For by You I can run against a troop, and by my God I can leap over a wall.” (Psalm 18:29 ESV)

On Christmas morning, I woke up to some slight pain in my feet. Even now, I have still continued to experience a little discomfort. While inquiring of the Lord regarding the pain in my feet, and as I was pouring my heart out to Him, I cried, “Father, I don’t understand. I feel as though I’ve entered this new year with a limp.” I, of course, was referring to the physical limp that I was struggling with at the time, but even more so to the discomfort that I had been feeling because of the intense transition that had been taking place since the beginning of the new year.

As I remained in a posture of prayer, I immediately heard the Lord say to me, “Do not worry; you may feel as though you started off this year with a limp, but you will finish with a leap!” That got my attention!

As I continued to listen, I received the following word from the Lord. I feel that it is not only an encouragement to myself, but also to others who are in a similar season. I pray that it blesses you, as we press on into the new year.

Keep Your Hand to the Plow

Being a forerunner and plowing new ground is exhausting, and it can be tempting to fall into discouragement. Forerunners and trail blazers are plowing new ground in this year; they are paving a new path for those who will one day come behind them. The life of a forerunner can feel very lonely and daunting at times. However, I sense that there is a great reward for these faithful servants of the Lord. I believe a season of reaping is coming, more quickly than many even realize. Even where they see little to no progress in the natural, the reality is that they are closer than ever to reaping a mighty harvest!

I really sense the Lord highlighting the importance of Galatians 6:9 in this hour. The verse says, “Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.” I hear the Lord saying, “Keep your eyes forward, Beloved! Do not look to the right or to the left, but keep plowing ahead. Do not be daunted by the naysayers, nor measure the results of your labor by what you see in the natural. You are advancing and taking ground.”

Out of Your Comfort Zone

“Just like when a mother bird nudges her babies out of the nest when it’s time for them to fly, you’ve been sensing your ‘nest’ being disturbed. Do not resist the shaking, for I am causing you to break out of your comfort zone and take a step into the great unknown. Trust Me, for I will be with you, even as Abraham obeyed Me and went by faith to the land that I showed him,” says the Lord.

“The Lord had said to Abram, ‘Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you. I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on Earth will be blessed through you.’ So Abram went, as the Lord had told him…” (Genesis 12:1-4)

I truly believe that Proverbs 3:5-6 will be imperative to walk in during this season: “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight.” There will be many for which this will be a great year, and they will move out by faith to where the Lord directs them.

New Provisions and Opportunities

Do not fear if previous supplies of income and resources seem to be drying up. The Lord is bringing in new provisions and opportunities in this new season! It may look different than what you first expect, but you will know by the peace that you feel and the new open doors that this is from the Lord.

While it is good and wise to seek counsel, I also sense the Lord saying that He is calling many of His forerunners off the beaten and familiar path. This will make some people uncomfortable; they may attempt to hold you back and advise you to stay where it’s comfortable and familiar. It will be best to listen to the Lord’s voice above the opinions of man or any “fear-based” advice you may receive. As you step out into where the Lord is leading you, there will be provisions and blessings.

The enemy has sought to bring discouragement and distractions, especially to the forerunners. However, the Lord is encouraging you today that you are gaining momentum and leaping over obstacles. You may feel as though you started this year with a limp, but I prophesy that you will surely finish with a leap!

“I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron. I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name.” (Isaiah 45:2-3)

Angie Stolba
    Living With Confidence

Email: lwcministries@angiestolba.com

Angie Stolba has a heart to see people walking in compete freedom and restoration. She shares her testimony at conferences and women’s events. Angie enjoys co-laboring with her husband, Jeff, in ministry, as well as pouring into their three daughters. Angie has a genuine passion for God’s Word and intercessory prayer. She is the author of the book, Dealing With the Root of Rejection.

To receive daily, encouraging prophetic emails from The Elijah List to your in box CLICK HERE or go to: http://elijahlist.com/subscribe

Visit our webstore and check out Steve Shultz’s Revised and 2nd Edition book Can’t You Talk Louder, God?: http://www.elijahshopper.com/cant-you-talk-louder-god-secrets-to-hearing-the-voice-of-god-revised-and-updated-edition-by-steve-shultz/

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

Elijah List Publications
    http://www.elijahlist.com
    email: info@elijahlist.net

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar