JUDGE YOUR OWN HEART

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

Word submitted for your discernment

By Yolanda Ballard

JUDGE YOUR OWN HEART

I tell you this day to guard your heart for out of it comes the issues of life whether it to be pure or whether it to be of a defiled nature. Guard your heart for the way you respond to the truth of My word will either divide you from Me or it may draw you closer to Me.

I tell you that today is a day of judgment for if you would judge your own heart by My leading you will be able to repent and turn from any wicked attitude of your heart. Rather than to have Me bring you down you can quickly make things right by your own doing.

Repent now while there is still time to do so for many are bringing justification to their own words and deeds that do not line up to My will. They do not realize that when you do this, you harden your heart to know My truth and the enemy comes in to deceive and lead you in a direction that is against Me.

I say this day to judge your own heart. Be sensitive to those ways that are directed by the temptations of the soul. Be true to Me and I will raise you up as a people of divine nature those who have crucified the lusts of the flesh and allowed My spirit to flow through them.

This is the day to count the cost to see if you have what it takes to make it to the end to go all the way to the finish line with Me. Determine in your heart to die out and choose life abundantly but to do this you have to let go of your own plans and be yielded completely to what I would have you to do.

To many I would say to reach out and touch the hem of My garment as I walk by to receive the manifestation of complete healing for all that concerns your life. I want to touch you with My abundant life and set you free from any snares from the enemy.

Be still and know Me and trust Me and love Me. This is the day for great breakthrough if in your heart you get in the position to receive it.

Yes, check your heart to see if there be any wicked way that would prevent you from receiving all things from Me says your God.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar