“It’s Time to Walk Out of the Ark” Sanjna Mahtab

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “It’s Time to Walk Out of the Ark” Sanjna Mahtab

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

At midnight on January 1, 2020, in the spirit, I clearly felt and heard the sound of the bottom of the ark settling down on top of a mountain. For a few years, up to that point, many of God’s people were going through an intense time of transitioning out of the wilderness.

At the time when I heard the ark settle down on top of a mountain, God had me release a word to encourage you, God’s people, to be patient with the process, as it took time for the waters to recede after Noah’s ark had settled on top of the mountain. Noah and his family were released in God’s perfect timing. They were shut in the boat by God for a reason.

Just like Noah and his family, you and your household were also shut in intentionally by God. It was challenging for you to even figure out what was going on due to the intensity of the various situations and circumstances you were facing. You were shut in and then the flood, along with the storm, happened. The boat was rocking while you were in the midst of a very important process, though you were shut inside and being protected through it all.

Since then, you, who have said yes to God, have had many breakthroughs. Take a look and see how far you have made it. Great job! It was intense but it was needed. It was needed to shape you, form you, refine and purify you further. Even from 2020 up until now, you went through an even deeper process during the shaking—where the whole earth full of people was shut in for a time. For those of you who responded to God with a yes, this was a time for a deeper refining and purification to further prepare you for what will now head your way.

“I am the true grapevine, and My Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch of Mine that doesn’t produce fruit, and He prunes the branches that do bear fruit so they will produce even more.” (John 15:1-2, NLT) (Photo via Unsplash)

The End to All Things Old

Be encouraged because nothing you have gone through was in vain! You needed to be properly positioned to both receive what God has in store for you and be able to steward well what He is about to release you into.

Your ministry begins first at home—with you first, and then your family next. It is imperative that our walk with God and our relationship with Him be strengthened and aligned with His heart, as well as with the written Word of God. Once these things are in the right place, you will be able to pour out into your family better, as well as have the ability—through the Spirit of God—to pour into them without having to “react” through negative filters that you had previously picked up through past situations and circumstances.

In these recent years, God has been exposing the roots of issues because God has been working to set you free. He has been exposing all of the open doors so that you can be set free for His glory. He has been answering your prayers through ways that you weren’t expecting. In these recent days, God has been working at your core, bringing a finality to anything that would hinder you in the upcoming days as you walk out your true calling.

Never Look Back!

Now, God is faithful and He will keep His promises to you; though this also comes with a warning: “NEVER LOOK BACK!” I am being reminded of Lot’s wife looking back and turning into a pillar of salt (read Genesis 19). I say: “NEVER LOOK BACK. DON’T EVEN STOP IN THE VALLEY. KEEP RUNNING! RUN TO THE PLACE THAT HE TELLS YOU TO GO. KEEP MOVING FORWARD!”

You did not come this far, letting go of all the weight that slowed you down, only to go and pick it back up again. Use wisdom and tread carefully! You were set free so that you can run this race marked out for you with perseverance (Hebrews 12). You were set free so that you can run with the endurance, stability, balance, strength, and resilience that has been built up in you through everything you have gone through up to this point. You were set free so that you can move through what you are called to with stability and ease. You were set free so that you can balance on the tightrope with ease and grace, now that you are fully focused on God’s Word and re-aligned with the way that you should be.

You have already been told that the things of the old land cannot go into the new land, because even the way that you were previously doing things won’t work in the new land.

This is it! You have let it go. So, I repeat: “NEVER LOOK BACK. DON’T EVEN STOP IN THE VALLEY. KEEP RUNNING! RUN TO THE PLACE HE TELLS YOU TO GO. KEEP MOVING FORWARD!” Do this (obedience) and you will be kept safe. (Photo via Pexels)

God Is With You

God is with you, mighty warrior! He will never leave you nor forsake you! He is already there before you get there. God already had a plan. Your job is to continue walking in obedience to God, in humility before Him, as well as with the reverential fear of God upon you.

Don’t worry about what others will do or say. Remember that the world first hated Yeshua (read John 15:18-19). There will always be people who do not agree with what you do or say. Regardless of this, remain true and pure; regardless of this, remain humble and full of integrity. People will recognize God’s people by their love…for the love God gives is not of this world. Let that love pour out of you endlessly.

You have Kingdom solutions to a problem on this earth that you are called to help with. People need you and need what God has put in you. It’s time to release that.

I feel so strongly that it’s time to walk out of the ark, where you will now lead out your family and others. You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. God bless you abundantly.

Sanjna Mahtab
    Silver Linings Ministries

Email: doz@madeforsuchatime.com

Sanjna Mahtab is a seer, hearer, writer and prophetic intercessor who loves Jesus and the Word of God. She experienced God shaking up her life starting in her late high school years. Sanjna grew up in a Hindu home worshiping idols and came to accept Jesus Christ in November 2004. In all that she does, she does it through the power of the Holy Spirit, giving all the praise, honor and glory to our living God alone! She loves to encourage, motivate, guide and teach adults and children of all ages, helping them not only discover Jesus, but also know and walk in their identity, purpose, gifting and calling in Christ. Sanjna co-heads a Christian House of Prayer ministry in Pakistan. Sanjna resides in Lynnwood, WA, and is currently married and has 3 beautiful children.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar