It’s Time to Step Out! – By Elaine Tavolacci

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words It’s Time to Step Out! – By Elaine Tavolacci

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

It’s Time to Step Out! – By Elaine Tavolacci

We are living in a time when so many people are stepping out.

Some are stepping out in politics, some are stepping out on limbs, and many are stepping out of closets.

It is time for the body of Christ to step out of the natural realm and begin to walk in the supernatural realm.

In the Book of Matthew, as the disciples were in a boat, Jesus came to them walking on the water.  When they had seen Him they were in fear thinking that He was a ghost.

But then faith rose up in Peter and he said, “LORD if it is You, bid me to come to You, walking on the water.”

Jesus said, “Come!”

Peter began to walk on the water until he observed the raging wind and waves.  He then began to sink calling on Jesus to save him.

He sank, because he realized that walking on water was impossible to do in the natural.

Jesus then said to Peter, “Oh you of little faith, why did you doubt?”  And when they got into the boat, the wind ceased.

This caused those who were in the boat to worship Jesus, saying, “Truly You are the Son of God.”

The LORD says, “I AM calling My people to step out of the boat of the natural, into the realm of the supernatural.

I AM looking for those who are not afraid to step out of the place of complacency.

I AM looking for those who desire to go to a higher level, and are not swayed by the havoc that the enemy is releasing.

Don’t be moved by tempestuous winds of adversity and rising currents that try to throw you off course, but be determined that you will overcome every obstacle that rises against you.

Trust Me in this season as My glory is about to be revealed in your life.

I AM calling you out of your comfort zone into a place of intimacy.  The way of the supernatural realm begins with a personal relationship with Me, by spending time with Me, and spending time in My word.

As you read My Word, rejoice knowing that I will watch over My word to perform it, and My plans and purposes will come to pass.

My Word will not return void but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Just as I reached out My Hand to save Peter as he attempted to walk on water, I AM also reaching My hand out to you to lead you on a journey in the realm of the supernatural.

Trust Me to bring you into this lifestyle of faith.  Trust Me to meet all your needs.

Trust Me as you begin to step out of your natural thinking because that very thing that you are battling against will be your greatest testimony.

Do not give in to fear and doubt because I AM your healer, I AM your deliverer, and I AM the God of your destiny.

Resist the temptation to give in to the flesh.  I AM the God of the supernatural and I AM challenging you to come out of your boat and walk on the water with Me.

I AM looking for those who are not afraid to step out into new levels of My glory and as you do, I will surely show Myself strong on your behalf,”  says the LORD.

“Now in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went to them, walking on the sea.  And when the disciples saw Him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, “It is a ghost!”  And they cried out for fear.  But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying, “Be of good cheer! It is I; do not be afraid.”  And Peter answered Him and said, “LORD, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water.”  So He said, “Come.” And when Peter had come down out of the boat, he walked on the water to go to Jesus.  But when he saw that the wind was boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out, saying, “LORD, save me!”  And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him, and said to him, “O you of little faith, why did you doubt?”  And when they got into the boat, the wind ceased.  Then those who were in the boat came and worshiped Him, saying, “Truly You are the Son of God,”   Matthew 14:25-32.

“But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned,”   1 Corinthians 2:14.

Blessings in Christ Jesus,
    Elaine Tavolacci

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar