"It's Going To Be Ok!"

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lonniemackley
    Participant

“It’s Going To Be Ok!”

by Lonnie Mackley 29 Jan. 2019

I just felt led by the Lord this morning to send a quick word of encouragement to you from Him. What I felt that He wanted to tell you is; “It’s going to be ok”. Many of you are going through things that have been draining and stressing you at a time when you already feel weary and depleted, and the Lord wants you to take hope today and to know that He has your back and that fresh strength and resources are being dispatch to you through His Spirit and angels. Just because you are seeing old enemies start to raise their ugly heads again do not be afraid or discouraged by it; because they are in their death-throes now and it is just an intimidation tactic by the evil one to try to take the wind out of your faith sails. You are starting a new day and a new life now and the old will pass away for good this time, so stand on your faith and keep proclaiming and decreeing God’s will for your life and the promises that He has spoken over you. It is a time to leave old sin and hindrances behind you and to rise to the higher spiritual level that God is calling you to. It’s time to press in no matter what you see or feel and to let go of the things that the Holy Spirit has told you to let go of. So do not be dismayed today because God is saying; “It’s going to be ok!”

ISA 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

PS 31:24 Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD.

https://www.facebook.com/LonnieMackleyMinistry

Lily Deschamps
    Participant

Encouraging Word Lonnie.  God bless.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar