Increase in Signs – by Lisa Great

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Increase in Signs – by Lisa Great

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Increase in Signs

by Lisa Great

If you have ever traveled to Wall Drug, South Dakota, you know that there are multiple signs for for many miles leading to this destination. Mrsjaybob’s website says “Wall Drug has been featured in Time magazine as one of the largest tourist attractions in the north. They have over 500 miles of billboards on Interstate 90, stretching from Minnesota to Billings, Montana. Wall Drug spends an estimated $400,000 on billboard signs every year.”
    If you have ever traveled on I-90 to Wall Drug, you know the closer you get the more the signs increase. I can only speak for myself, but believe others would concur, there has been a significant increase of God’s voice in the past couple weeks. The voice has one message, Glory of God coming on a massive level! Spoken in a variety of ways through a variety of known and yet to be known people. But nonetheless the increase in vocal activity sounds to me like we are very close.
    Brian Simmons(author of the Passion Translation Bible) on Friday night at Bethel in Redding, CA said, “The rain is coming and it’s a flash flood. Dig ditches!” That same morning Friday July 14, 2017, the Lord spoke to me saying, “There is a river flowing from the mountain of God and it is filling the river beds.” Until hearing Brian’s sermon today and him pointing to 2 Kings 3, I had went to Psalm 46:4.
    Then today Ryan LeStrange does a video talking about Glory Storms and Prophetess Maureena Summers has been speaking about atmospheric rains. As I put all the signs together they all point to the same place and with many signs in a short amount of time, all I know is that I’m jumping on the inside with excitement, anticipation and am doing final preparations. A flood of His glory is coming, ready or not, here it comes!

Lisa Great
    Mouthpiece Ministries
    Blog

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar