IN QUIET STILLNESS

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD”. (Ps. 46:1)

While discussing the importance of regularly spending silent meditative time with the Lord, I was suddenly shown in vision a window with white blinds that had been rolled all the way up from bottom to top. End of vision.

INTERPRETATION:

The Bible teaches that when Jesus expired on the Cross, the temple veil between heaven and earth was rent open in two.  It symbolized that a way between the flesh and the spirit and between heaven and earth had open.  Indeed, our resurrected Lord sacrificially expired in this lower realm (below) so that we could commune with Him (above) in that place of eternal and unfathomable Light.  It is most often in quiet time spent with HIM, that our FATHER’s  Holy Spirit will roll up the interior blinds of our earthly tabernacles, of our hearts and minds,  and show born-again Believers the miracles of His Light: that is to say, wisdom and understanding, things to come, revelations, truths, fruit of the spirit,  guidance, corrections and comfort as we make our way onward, inward and upward.  In turn, we are called to share this New Covenant  LIGHT with others who are still blindly incarcerated by the law.

“Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By A NEW and living way, which he has consecrated for us, through the veil (the symbolic curtain) that is to say, his flesh; And having a high priest over the house of God; Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)  “(Heb. 10:19-23)

I am hearing the word: “LOVE.”

“But the fruit of the Spirit is LOVE, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.”

There is a way! There is a way to escape earthly turmoil, to live righteously and not be subjected to the law, even amidst temptations, trials, chaos and all the troubles of this world. It is a narrow way, for sure, and few there be who find it. But it is there for those who diligently take the time to seek Him. Praise GOD and thank you Jesus.

“I the LORD have called you in righteousness, and will hold your hand, and will keep you, and give you for a COVENANT to the people, for a LIGHT to the Gentiles; TO OPEN THE BLIND EYES to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Behold, the former things have come to pass, and NEW things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.” (Is. 42:6-9)

Keep the Faith and keep on keeping on. It’s what keeps all who are His.

Suzanne

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar