"In all things, GIVE THANKS!" – A Significant & Historic Weekend – Todd White

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "In all things, GIVE THANKS!" – A Significant & Historic Weekend – Todd White

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster
    Hey Guys!

The Bible says,
    “In all things, GIVE THANKS!”
    – 1 Thessalonians 5:17
    I am SO THANKFUL this week that we’re finally moving in to the training center in Dallas, Texas, HOME ( yay God! ) to Lifestyle Christianity and the new Lifestyle Christianity University! We have been faithfully following his lead because this place was His idea from the very beginning!
    He Is Faithful
    We have united in prayer — by faith — with our team, family, and friends to believe God that we can have an international training hub that will equip people to live powerfully in their ‘normal’ Christian life. The Lord has been so faithful to provide people, resources, and open doors — every step of the way!

A Significant & Historic Weekend
    THIS Saturday, we are having a special Celebration Service at the new Training Center campus to worship God in the very place He said He would provide. Jeremy Riddle and Rita Springer will be leading worship and many special guests plan on celebrating with us. Our 2,100-person seating capacity has been reached, BUT — good news — we will LIVESTREAM it from my Facebook page at 6:30 CST/7:30 EST!
    We’re in Full Belief
    We are still waiting — in full belief — that the entire word regarding the Training Center will come to pass. The Lord told us that this place would be paid for.  Even if you can’t come to Lifestyle Christianity University this fall, the opportunity to sow a seed into this “impact engine for the Kingdom” is still available! You can sow a one-time offering or a monthly offering. I am believing God that before the University opens, the building will be paid off, yayyyy!!!! 
    To give, click here.

Please pray for the Celebration Service this weekend, and join us LIVE STREAM Saturday night! I love you!

Todd
    We Moved In!
    Check out these photos of yesterday’s move-in to the Training Center!
    God is so faithful!
    Upcoming Dates & Locations
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    August 1 – 4
    Washington, D.C.
    August 15 – 18
    Netherlands
    Aug. 29 – Sept. 1
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    September 26 – 29
    Available *
    October 10 – 13
    Available *
    October 17 – 20
    London, England
    Oct. 31 – Nov. 3
    Available *
    November 7 – 10
    Panama *
    Nov. 28 – Dec. 1
    Singapore
    December 5 – 8
    * Tentative Dates | * Available
    Bring Power & Love to your city!
    Details at powerandlove.org/host
    Registration & Information
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar