Home › Forums › VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words › IF YOU ARE FINALLY READY by Mario Murillo
Tagged: abortion, American Revival, Authority of Scripture, Authority of the Believer, Authority over demons, Carnal Christians, Celebrity Pastors, Censorship, Christian Breakthroughs, Christian persecution, Divine healing, End time Harvest, end time prophecy, endtime revival, freedom of religion, Great Falling Away, holy spirit, intercession, Late term abortion, Mario Murillo, Signs and wonders, socialism, spiritual warfare | Categories: abortion
March 3, 2019 at 4:18 pm #13343Ron McGatlinKeymaster
Satan is flooding the world with evil while Christians have grown passive. Believers are ignorant of what God expects them to do to stand against the torrent of wickedness. But there are those who are sick of waiting and sick of the evil. They know there is something bigger and wider than they have ever known. They also know something else…
They know that:
-Shallow, flattering teaching is the perfect greenhouse gas. It’s fumes dull reality. It kills natural urgency. Taking a stand becomes a distant fantasy.
-Satan has sold the church fool’s gold. Instead of taking up weapons mighty to the tearing down of strongholds, we pursue money, cheap grace, and celebrity.
-Faith has grown flabby. Too many don’t know our weapons. They don’t know our authority. They don’t know our marching orders. They don’t know what to say to this generation. Most of all, they know must believers are ignorant about what is right around the corner, if we don’t see revival.
Peter recognized when government crossed the line. Acts 4: 19 But Peter and John replied, “Which is right in God’s eyes: to listen to you, or to him? You be the judges! 20 As for us, we cannot help speaking about what we have seen and heard.”
He also understood what to do when government tries to ban the Gospel: “Acts 5: 28 saying, “Did we not strictly command you not to teach in this name? And look, you have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this Man’s blood on us!”
29 But Peter and the other apostles answered and said: “We ought to obey God rather than men.”
They are coming after your freedom. They will force feed your children the Antichrist agenda. That is…unless we wake up to our purpose and destiny. I am calling you out for special power in this hour.
If you are finally ready, then do these things:
1. You must be filled or refilled with the Holy Spirit. You must have fire, or you must have fresh fire. The courage to face the onslaught of hatred that will be thrown at you can never be met by human power. To say what you need to say, to obey when you need to obey can’t come from human motivation. You must have the same Spirit that fueled world-changing saints in all times. God never meant for anyone to preach or lead without a clear baptism of the Holy Spirit.
2. You must flow in signs and wonders. Our culture is beyond words. They must see proof of the power of God. God means for you to provide that proof. The authority you need won’t come cheaply or instantly. (Read my blog on the price of God’s miracle working power https://wp.me/p1vrzp-53e
3. Get ready to do something for God that will boggle your mind. God is selecting people and working in them for unmatched power to attack evil. Habakkuk 1: 5 “Look among the nations and watch—Be utterly astounded! For I will work a work in your days Which you would not believe, though it were told you.”
He is creating people who can turn the tide of wickedness. He doesn’t care about your age or your education. He searches for someone who is travailing over the evil and will die without power and purpose. They want to be in the fight—they want to be in the thick of it. Isaiah 6: 8 says, “Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”
4. Prepare to pray in a way you never imagined. God is pulling you out of the damaged religious crowd into special intimacy with him. You are not going to pray like before. E.M Bounds said, “To say prayers in a decent, delicate way is not heavy work. But to pray really, to pray till hell feels the ponderous stroke, to pray till the iron gates of difficulty are opened, till the mountains of obstacles are removed, till the mists are exhaled and the clouds are lifted, and the sunshine of a cloudless day brightens-this is hard work, but it is God’s work, and man’s best labor.”
What do all of these things I am asking you to do have in common? Every one of them involves a leap out of dead church life. They are a courageous declaration of war on the godless ideologies that are destroying our nation. They are an irrevocable decision to be in the middle of God’s greatest acts in history.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.