I SAW WHAT GOD WAS DOING WITH THE ARROWS SENT AT YOU! Nate & Christy Johnston

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words I SAW WHAT GOD WAS DOING WITH THE ARROWS SENT AT YOU! Nate & Christy Johnston

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

I SAW WHAT GOD WAS DOING WITH ALL THE ARROWS THAT WERE SENT AT YOU THIS SEASON!

Last week I shared a word about Gods deliverance anointing that is right now healing wounds and setting people free from things that have come against them in this transition season. I also mentioned that I felt that people who had been wounded and taken out through the assignment of words/witchcraft were being delivered. What does that mean? God is right now removing every arrow that has come against you through betrayal, accusation, jealousy, and competition so you can finally MOVE ON, get closure, and break away from the past season. That same night that I shared the deliverance word I had a dream where I saw God doing something interesting that I want to share with you and prophesy over you.

IT’S BEEN A WAR ON YOUR FUTURE WORDS

Firstly before I share what I saw in my dream I need to show you why you have had so much witchcraft/words and chatter against you especially this year. I believe we have just stepped into the era of the prophetic 2.0 where God has commissioned the church to not be silent anymore but be a mighty influence in the earth. This is the hour that the prophets are needed to arise and step into a place of responsibility to DECREE what heaven is saying governmentally and see it shift nations. But ALL of us as believers are a prophetic people and we carry the WORDS of the Father that shift things around us. We have been given the charge to prophesy and decree things on earth as they are in heaven. But the enemy has not been happy about this and has sought to shut down Gods people so we wouldn’t be able to partner with heaven in the years to come. Just as jezebel tried to shut down Gods prophets and used witchcraft(WORDS) to accomplish this, the war of words against you this year has been sent to shut down your own future words, your voice, your prophetic decree that In this season will accomplish more than you can even fathom.

You can read the rest of this word at https://nateandchristy.co/i-saw-what-god-was-doing-with-al…/

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar