I AM PAINTING A NEW PICTURE IN 2018, THINGS WON’T LOOK THE SAME! – Lana Vawser

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words I AM PAINTING A NEW PICTURE IN 2018, THINGS WON’T LOOK THE SAME! – Lana Vawser

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster
    I AM PAINTING A NEW PICTURE IN 2018, THINGS WON’T LOOK THE SAME!

By Lana Vawser

This morning as I spent time with the Lord on January 1st, 2018, I kept hearing the Lord saying “I AM PAINTING A NEW PICTURE IN 2018, THINGS WON’T LOOK THE SAME!”

I had a vision where the Lord was painting on a completely blank canvas and He was painting new pathways, new doors, new connections, new assignments, new positions, new areas of focus for what He is going to do. With each brushstroke the atmosphere was filled with the sense of change. It wasn’t something to be afraid of, but something to be expectant about, because things won’t look the same.

As I watched Jesus painting, I saw a Scripture appearing in the middle of the canvas, a well known and loved

Scripture:

“Make God the utmost delight and pleasure of your life, and He will provide for you what you desire the most.” – Psalm 37:4 (The Passion Translation)

I have been prophesying for months now that I kept hearing the declaration in the Spirit “2018, the year where dreams really DO COME TRUE”.

There is going to be a great move of the Spirit of God in 2018 concerning hearts desires in greater ways. As you make God the utmost delight and pleasure of your life, He will provide for you what you desire most. Many have felt like 2017 was a year where there was a battle and waiting over these hearts desires. Some manifested, others didn’t. I saw an INCREASE of the manifestation of hearts desires in 2018 as you may Him the utmost delight and pleasure of your life.

The Lord is painting a new picture in 2018, things won’t look the same, but there will be a fresh impartation of hope, desires fulfilled and hearts full of vision for what He is doing and the future.

HE IS GOING TO PULL IT OFF PERFECTLY

“Give God the right to direct your life, and as you trust Him along the way, you will find He pulled it off perfectly” – Psalm 37:8 (The Passion Translation)

If the painting and the brushstrokes of His hand take you completely by surprise in 2018, I want to encourage you to continue to give God the right to direct your life. Continue to trust Him along the way, and you will see that He pulled it off perfectly. I prophesy in Jesus name in 2018 you are going to see some of the greatest demonstrations of His handiwork, His timing, His goodness, faithfulness and creativity in orchestrating His plans for your life than you have seen before.

Trust Him with the new brush strokes of heaven for He is leading you into a land of increase, flourishing, blooming, harvest and reward. It may just look different to what you thought!

2018 WILL SEE A NEW LOVE FOR THE WORD OF GOD BIRTHED

I heard the Lord say “2018 will see a new love for the Word of God birthed.”

There is an increase upon the Church right now where the Spirit of God birthing a greater awakening, hunger and returning to the Word of God. In 2018 I prophesy in the name of Jesus that there will be a NEW LOVE for the Word of God birthed in His people.

The Lord is going to increase the hunger within His people for the Word of God. He is going to increase the revelation of the necessity of living on the foundation of the Word of God and the truth of Scripture. I see a HUGE banqueting table opening up before the people of God to feast upon the Word of God in the secret place with Him. The depth of revelation, refreshing and life that will come from the Word of God in 2018 will ignite a fire within His people for the Word of God stronger than ever. Position yourself! Position yourself! Stay in the Word and wait for His fire! It’s coming!

Those who have found a dryness and lack of love for the Word of God, I decree in the name of Jesus that an igniting, an awakening, the fire of God is going to fall on your devotional time with the Lord and your eyes will be opened to the LIFE, the TRUTH and the POWER of God in the Word. I decree in the name of Jesus that you will be set on fire by the life of Jesus and the red letters in the Word in a fresh way. I decree a fresh and deeper love for Jesus and His Word exploding within your heart by the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name. I decree life changing encounters with God in His Word in 2018 in Jesus name. I decree the dry places are turning to BUBBLING BROOKS of living water from within the Word in Jesus name.

Many of you will see the POWER of the Word of God in 2018 to break chains, to heal, deliver, to set free, to save, to shift and change as you decree His truth in 2018. I decree SUDDENLY’s through the power of the spoken Word of God in your life in Jesus name.

TURNAROUND SUDDENLY

Since I released the prophetic word a few days ago about “You are about to occupy new land” I have had the sense of turnarounds and suddenly’s burning within my heart.

I had a vision this morning of Jesus breathing upon the canvas He is painting in lives in 2018, and things that were disappointing, discouraging and challenging for many in their lives and especially in 2017 and they didn’t turn around, I saw the breath of Jesus in the new painting He is painting bringing forth turnarounds and suddenly’s. Even as I write this, the worship song playing in the background, Kristene Dimarco is decreeing “Just watch what He does” and that’s exactly what I felt in this vision. Just watch what He does.

I felt the Lord wants to encourage many, that He is NOT late. His timing is PERFECT and even though you may not understand why some things did not turn around or a suddenly didn’t manifest in 2017, hold on, for the timing of God is perfect and there are some amazing turnarounds and suddenly’s that are going to manifest in the new brushstrokes of heaven in your life in 2018.

“I AM PAINTING A NEW PICTURE IN 2018, THINGS WON’T LOOK THE SAME!”

You are going to be amazed!

To be added to Lana’s mailing list please click here:
    https://www.lanavawser.com/subscription/

To look through Lana’s prophetic archives please click here
    https://lanavawser.com/prophetic-words/

If you would like to sow into this ministry please click this link
    https://lanavawser.com/sowing/

Lana Vawser Ministries | January 1, 2018 at 12:13 am | Categories: Prophetic Words | URL: https://wp.me/p6xbRa-7pk

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar