I AM BREAKING THE CEILINGS AND RELEASING A DIVINE SEALING!! – Lana Vawser

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words I AM BREAKING THE CEILINGS AND RELEASING A DIVINE SEALING!! – Lana Vawser

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

I AM BREAKING THE CEILINGS AND RELEASING A DIVINE SEALING!!

This week I heard the Lord say “I AM BREAKING THE CEILINGS AND RELEASING A DIVINE SEALING!!!”

There are things that have been containing many of God’s people for a long time and they continue to come up against this ceiling. It’s as if the “ceiling” continues to scream “This far and no further”.

The Lord showed me that in many different ways right now He is breaking the ceiling. He is going after the VERY THINGS that are stopping you from growing, that are stopping you from arising, that are stopping you from increasing, that are stopping you from soaring. The Lord is going after the ceilings that are continually battling against your ascending.

The ceilings are being broken once and for all. The Lord showed me that the breaking of these ceilings aren’t just “beginning to crack”, I heard the words “This is EXPLOSIVE breakthrough”. This ceiling that has contained you won’t be visible anymore. There will be no remembrance of this ceiling for the Lord is completely destroying it. There is a MAJOR deliverance from the ceilings taking place RIGHT now. This is a moment of mighty, accelerated freedom, healing and deliverance in Christ. What you have been battling with for years and years, the Lord is breaking in a moment by the power of His Spirit. The Lord is realigning the heart. He is realigning by His truth. He is strengthening foundations.

IT IS FINISHED

When he had sipped the sour wine, he said, “It is finished, my bride! Then he bowed his head and surrendered his spirit to God.” (John 19:30 – TPT)
    When Jesus received the sour wine, he said “It is finished” and he bowed his head and gave up his spirit. (John 19:30 – ESV)

The reality of the finished work of the Cross is manifesting powerfully in the lives of believers in the breaking of these ceilings. The freedom, the healing, the deliverance, the salvation that was purchased by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, the victory that is ours in Christ now as we live in Him is manifesting POWERFULLY right now.

The “it is finished” that resonated over 2000 years ago is now resounding loudly in powerful demonstration and manifestation in the lives of many right now heralding the “once and for all” breaking and deliverance from these ceilings. The freedom that is ours in Christ is exploding in the lives of believers. Truly miracles are taking place of God delivering His people and healing His people in MINUTES. The power of God is being demonstrated exponentially in the deliverance and healing taking place right now.

The Lord is decreeing over many right now “IT IS FINISHED!” – the cycle, the ceiling, the contained, IT IS FINISHED! It’s over!

THE DIVINE SEALING

The Lord showed me that many have cried out for breakthrough from these tormenting ceilings for so long and at times there have been little cracks of breakthrough, but I heard the Lord say that not only is He breaking the ceiling, but THIS IS THE DIVINE SEALING. This is the SEALING of the healing! The once and for all breakthrough, the moment of the TOTAL freedom, the COMPLETE deliverance.

Where many of these ceilings have been an “entry point” for the enemy to come and torment, these open doors are being slammed shut once and for all. The door is being SEALED SHUT by the Lord. These ‘foxes’ that have raided the vineyard for so long (Song of Songs 2:15-17) and spoiled the place of intimacy are being rooted out once and for all as the people of God YIELD to Him and YIELD to His ways.

Yielding is KEY to the SEALING right now. Yielding to His way, His process, following Him in obedience to what He is doing and revealing and partnering with Him and His Word to see these ceilings break and the “once and for all” deliverance take place.

HE IS CLEANING HOUSE

The Lord is cleaning house! The Lord is purifying, He is purging and He is pruning intensely right now and it is IMPERATIVE that we as God’s children are yielding to Him, obeying His Word and living in purity and humility before Him.

It’s time to let go and move forward in repentance. To let go of offenses, it’s time to forgive others, it’s time to let go of bitterness, it’s time to allow the Holy Spirit into the places of the heart that we may not have let Him go because of fear, trauma or unbelief. It’s time to invite Him in. It’s time to let go of the anger, it’s time to let go of the pride, it’s time to surrender afresh and yield to Him and yield to His fire.

The SEALING of these doors once and for all is taking place in the yielding to His fire and the work of His Spirit.

This is the preparation to move into all God has for you, but it HAS to be HIS way. It has to be HIS time and without compromise. It has to be a bride fully yielded and surrendered to Him.

The joy and the freedom that is exploding in the breaking of these ceilings and the divine sealing that He is doing is like nothing you have ever experienced before. The Lord is moving you further into the manifestation of John 10:10.

Some of the most tumultuous, tormenting battles many of you have been through truly IS OVER. It truly IS finished.

WHAT I HAVE BEEN SPEAKING OVER YOU FOR YEARS IS NOW MANIFESTING SUDDENLY

I heard the Lord say “What I have been speaking over My people for years is now manifesting SUDDENLY!!!”

The word ‘CULMINATION’ surrounded me strongly that this is the divine moment of CULMINATION of things the Lord has been speaking and promising for years are NOW SUDDENLY all coming together at once.

Many have been fighting for their life for years and years, now you are moving into a time of knowing life in Christ and thriving like never before.
    This is explosive breakthrough of healing, deliverance and freedom in SO many areas and from SO many directions.

Isaiah 55:11 is going to be seen in with demonstrative POWER.

“As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.” (Isaiah 55:10-11 – ESV)

He has not failed you. He has not forgotten you. His Word is true and you are going to be left undone by His goodness and faithfulness in HOW He manifests His power and the fulfillment of His Words to you.

The time has arrived!

Maranatha!

lonniemackley
    Participant

Good word Ron, thank you for posting it. God has used you as a a great source of inspiration and encouragement throughout these challenging years of growth and testing, may He bless you richly!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar