HEAR THE SOUND OF THE COMING RAIN

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words HEAR THE SOUND OF THE COMING RAIN

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

HEAR THE SOUND OF THE COMING RAIN

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

“Taste and see that The LORD is good; blessed is the man who trusts in Him and makes His Abode in Him.

Yes, we are entering into a time that many are not aware of, because the enemy has caused many to become distracted with what they thought was of Me.

Many had been blinded, so they could not see Me drawing them forward into new Light and entry into My Spirit Realm.

Many have been listening to the lies of the enemy and could not hear what I had to say about the times and the seasons they are entering into.

Even though it seemed that they were hindered, they are still at the exact time where they are able to perceive and receive My Calling them deeper.

I AM opening their eyes so they can see, and opening their ears so they can hear, and making their heart open and pliable.

I AM taking out all of the old and dissolving it… all the old mindsets, thoughts, and misconceptions of who I AM and who I want them to be.

I AM burning it all up and setting them on a path lit up with My Truth and Glory.

Yes, taste and see that I AM a good and faithful God. I set you on a path of truth and righteousness, began a good work, and I AM faithful to complete it.

You will see and receive Revelation — for this is the hour of My Power,” says your LORD and King.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar