HE SAYS, RUN AFTER ME

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

HE SAYS, RUN AFTER ME

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

At times you may not experience the intimate presence of The LORD that you want to dwell in, and you begin to be tempted to say, “Why, LORD? I want to commune with You and feast with You.”

And then you remember that He likes for you to seek after Him and find Him. “Run after Me! Pursue Me! When you seek Me with all of your heart, you will find Me.”

You may go through a time when His Presence is abundant, and then you will experience a dry time.

He has never left you. He just wants you to press in so He can take you higher. He wants to reveal more to you of who He is.

Are you willing to pay the price to press in and know that He is God even though it may feel He is nowhere to be found?

Yes, we walk by Faith and not by sight or feelings. He is there even more when you don’t feel Him!

It is the ones who are more precious to Him — who stay close to Him — when they don’t experience Him. He said He would reward those who diligently seek after Him.

But without Faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him,” Hebrews 11:6.

Draw me away! We will run after you. The king has brought me into his chambers,” Song of Sol 1:4.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar