He Is Able

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    genegarcia
    Participant

<div dir=”auto”>Looking at these scriptures reminds me of a couple things</div>
    <div dir=”auto”></div>
    <div dir=”auto”>Psalms 102:17  ESV</div>
    <div dir=”auto”></div>
    <div dir=”auto”>he regards the prayer of the destitute</div>
    <div dir=”auto”>    and does not despise their prayer.</div>
    <div dir=”auto”></div>
    <div dir=”auto”>When i had no one  to turn to and all abandoned me, homeless living the street life. Starving spiritually and in the natural.   Our precious, wonderful,awsome, amazing, loving , caring and I can go on and on Lord and Savior heard and answered my prayer delivered me from the kingdom of darkness.  Brought me into his marvelous Kingdom Of Light!! Hallelujah!</div>
    <div dir=”auto”></div>
    <div dir=”auto”>Jeremiah 29:12-13 ESV</div>
    <div dir=”auto”></div>
    <div dir=”auto”>12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you.13 You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart</div>
    <div dir=”auto”></div>
    <div dir=”auto”>He wasn’t able to move until i moved out of the way.  Then He was able to move in and all others were evicted.  This didn’t happen until i surrendered all and cryed out with all my heart with everything i had!</div>
    <div dir=”auto”></div>
    <div dir=”auto”>Ephesians 6:18 ESV</div>
    <div dir=”auto”>18 praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end, keep alert with all perseverance, makingsupplication for all the saints,</div>
    <div dir=”auto”></div>
    <div dir=”auto”></div>
    <div dir=”auto”>Now i am blessed with his Spirit .   Never forgeting what prayer has done for me.  Now i am moved by His Spirit to pray in the Spirit for others as it was done me then and now.  Because if there was no prayer i wouldnt be here.</div>
    <div dir=”auto”></div>
    <div dir=”auto”></div>
    <div dir=”auto”>Lastly  this keeps me encouraged to pray.  Pray not just some of the time but all of the  time.   In constant communication with our Heavenly Father.</div>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar