He Is Able!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    genegarcia
    Participant

Looking at these scriptures reminds me of a couple things

1.  Psalms 102:17  ESV  He regards the prayer of the destitute
    and does not despise their prayer.

When I had no one  to turn to and all abandoned me, homeless living the street life. Starving spiritually and in the natural.   Our precious, wonderful,awesome, amazing, loving , caring and I can go on and on Lord and Savior heard and answered my prayer delivered me from the kingdom of darkness.  Brought me into his marvelous Kingdom Of Light!! Hallelujah!

2. Jeremiah 29:12-13 ESV  12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you.13 You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart

He wasn’t able to move until I moved out of the way.  Then He was able to move in and all others were evicted.  This didn’t happen until I surrendered all and cried out with all my heart with everything I had!

3. Ephesians 6:18 ESV 18 praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end, keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints,

Now I am blessed with his Spirit.  Never forgetting what prayer has done for me.  Now I am moved by His Spirit to pray in the Spirit for others as it was done me then and now.  Because if there was no prayer I wouldn’t be here.

Lastly  this keeps me encouraged to pray.  Pray not just some of the time but all of the  time.   In constant communication with our Heavenly Father.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by genegarcia.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar