He Came As A Thief In The Night. – By George Acason

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words He Came As A Thief In The Night. – By George Acason

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

He Came As A Thief In The Night.

By George Acason

On the morning of 9-11-2001 I woke and was immediately in the spirit. I declared in the spirit. “The Lord has risen from His throne. The Lord is coming, The Lord is coming, The Lord is coming. He has come as a thief in the night.”

But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

But know this, that if the good man of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have sufferedhis house to be broken up. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

While the church slept God separated the wheat from the tares. Those who are awake from them who are asleep. Their lamps are filled with oil, and soon will shine forth their light.

The Lord is coming forth in His people. Being conformed into His image by the words that He has spoken to us. No longer we that live but Christ that lives in us.

This is that day.

They have missed the hour of the Lords visitation. The bride is been made ready They have not watched or made themselves ready by the Spirit. The living word.

Death on The Cross

The true believers. Those who have forsaken all to follow Jesus. Denied themselves to pick up the cross and follow Jesus. To become His Disciples. Those who have heard His voice and followed Him. They have been taught by the Spirit. They have been led by the Spirit. These are Gods true children.

They have come to a place where they are in a tight spot. Nowhere to go. They are alone. They have been forsaken by family and friends They are not interested any more of the things of this world. They have come to the end of the narrow path. Which very few have chosen.

Just like Jesus who walked His path to the cross. To be nailed to the cross. They walked the narrow path.

The true believers are now been nailed to their cross. (Spiritually speaking.) They feel like they have been forsaken. Just like Jesus they cry out. My God My God why has thou forsaken me?

Just like the Apostle thought that Jesus has left them. They went back to fishing.

This is the place of true believers today. But Jesus rose from the dead.

Just like Jesus, the same power that raised Jesus from the dead. That same power that works in us, will raise us up in this day. Ready to be changed. By the word of God.

We have come to the end of the narrow path. To pass from death to life. No longer we that live but Christ that lives in us. The hope of Glory.

The end of the age. All things are being fulfilled as written in the scriptures. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Those who have ears to hear let him hear.

In Jesus Great Love,
    George Acason
    mypsalm25@internode.on.net

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar