“Great Peace Lies Just Over The Horizon For Mine” (Written and Video)

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “Great Peace Lies Just Over The Horizon For Mine” (Written and Video)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up. Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.  Therefore, beloved, looking forward to these things, BE DILIGENT TO BE FOUND BY HIM IN PEACE,  WITHOUT SPOT AND BLAMLESS [as His Wife; see Eph 5:25-27]; and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is Salvation…
    (2 Peter 3:10-15)

The pressures mount in the world, but great peace lies just over the horizon for Mine.  As a people, Mine gather within My Spirit, My greatness, and My goodness. My very holiness overwhelms and transforms them now.  Cherish these days, and allow My peace to overtake you, as all of you finish your race home (see 2 Tim 4:7).

Beloveds, each of you was placed upon the earth for a purpose: My Ministry through you is explained in great detail now.  Come daily in order to better understand and know Me through My voice: My Holy Spirit who lives within each of you.

Come expecting My own non-judgmental, unconditional and abundant love, My Holy Spirit, to overwhelm and fill you. This is the generation, and you are the people who I count on today.  You are to fill the earth, My earth, with My Good News.

I am here among you. As promised “I have never, nor will I ever, leave you or forsake you.” If My Father’s goodness rules over you from within your heart and mind, I am now your King.  I am the lover of all mankind. Walk in My generous heart, and see My great peace overwhelm you, and Mine through you now, Amen Amen and again Amen.  Do not despair, Amen.

Christ, your Prince of Peace, Amen.

(Isaiah 9:6-7)
    For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of His government and peace there will be NO END…

Christine Williams Prophetic Ministry
    Our FaceBook Page

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar