“Great And Wondrous Things Are About To Happen” (Written and Video)

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “Great And Wondrous Things Are About To Happen” (Written and Video)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

GRACE:  Strong’s Concordance of the Bible defines the Greek New Testament word translated as “Grace” as:  “NT:5485 … literal, figurative or spiritual; especially THE DIVINE INFLUENCE UPON THE HEART [thru God’s Holy Spirit], AND ITS REFLECTION IN LIFE; INCLUDING GRATITUDE).”

Now be still and listen, Child, Amen Amen and again Amen.

Great and wondrous things are about to happen upon My earth. My Grace, great Grace floods the earth.  Mine experience much more of God’s and Christ’s manifestation continually.

This know: If you keep your eyes on Me you will see My mighty works through yourself and many of Mine, Children. Rejoice as you witness God’s will for His Beloved Children.  I have begun, and will continue to bring heavenly Beings, in mass, to earth, Children.  Begin to expect to see, and witness these precious loved ones as they assist Me and all of Mine (see Rev 19: 9-11).  Know their equality with you before Me, and in My presence.

Cherish these days.  Many of you are now blessed beyond your own thoughts and hopes.  See only Me and My presence.  Meditate on the Spiritual realm, and turn your eyes away from the world of evil and sin (see 2 Cor 4:3-6; Eph 2:1-3; 1 Jn 5:19).  Long to stay at “home” within Me even while you remain on earth, Amen Amen and again Amen.

Come daily and listen to Me through My Spirit; He is alive within you always, Amen (see 1 Cor 3:16; 1 Cor 6:18-20; Rom 8:9-11; 2 Tim 1:14).

(Ephesians 2:4-10)
    But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by GRACE you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His GRACE in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by GRACE you have been saved through faith [in Christ], and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

Be Sure and Visit Our Blog/Website:  Christine Williams Prophetic Ministry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar