Grace, Great Grace Is Upon Mine (Written and Video)

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Grace, Great Grace Is Upon Mine (Written and Video)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

GRACE:  Strong’s Concordance of the Bible defines the Greek New Testament word translated “Grace” as:  “NT:5485 … literal, figurative or spiritual; especially THE DIVINE INFLUENCE UPON THE HEART [thru God’s Holy Spirit], AND ITS REFLECTION IN LIFE; INCLUDING GRATITUDE.”

(Ephesians 2:4-10)
    But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (BY GRACE YOU WERE SACED), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. FOR BY GRACE YOU WERE SAVED through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

Christ says, “Grace, great grace is upon Mine now.  Each who comes bearing My, Christ’s, humility is filled to overflowing, Amen Amen and again Amen.  Each bears My Testimony; and witnesses My Life, My Word within themselves now (see John 6:63; 1 Cor 2:1-16; Rev 19:10).

Never give in, or give parts of your Being (spirit, soul, heart, mind, body) to our enemy, Children.  Stand firm in all that I have taught you.  My Children, My Lights, even now stand bright in a very dark and ever darkening world.

Always praise Me and thank Me for My mercy and love for all of My Children: expressed and manifested daily, Amen.”

(James 1:16-18)
    Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and COMES DOWN FROM THE FATHER OF LIGHTS, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. Of His own will He brought us forth by the Word of Truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures.

Please visit our website/blog at https://christine-williams-ministry.org

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar